Post your picture thread

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Never seen you before. Pretty. :)

It was nice to see you too, Pug. I'm jealous of your good looks!

Hmmm.. I removed that post because I thought the link wasn't working correctly. You must be quick, or is it some sort of admin demon magic???

Good looks? LOL good joke, good joke..:applause:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Hmmm.. I removed that post because I thought the link wasn't working correctly. You must be quick, or is it some sort of admin demon magic???

Good looks? LOL good joke, good joke..:applause:

Mods can view deleted and edited posts. I just clicked on it again. It takes a while to load because photobucket ain't what it used to be but the link still works.

Not a joke. You're lantern-jawed and buff and you look like you're probably tall as well. All the stuff chicks go for.

PugofCrydee

Mods can view deleted and edited posts. I just clicked on it again. It takes a while to load because photobucket ain't what it used to be but the link still works.

Ahhh I see. I tried the link out when I put it up but it wouldn't work for me, which is why I deleted it. Thanks for the info :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I'm just saying that if we both walked into a bar to pick up chicks (something which admittedly isn't likely to happen) I'm sure I'd be effectively invisible.

F0AM

I'm just saying that if we both walked into a bar to pick up chicks (something which admittedly isn't likely to happen) I'm sure I'd be effectively invisible.

Well Nathaniel, he's the leader of the Frostwolf clan after all quite a competitor you have there, but i'm sure a lot of women would choose you, an octopus adept to Cthulhu over him. May i suggest Innsmouth bars?

F0AM

Ok, I hope the link works this time. There are various pics here. Mostly of when I have been on travels.
Nathaniel was right, takes a while to load, but once it does you can look through pics ok.

roman3331's Library | Photobucket

Woaah great gallery , and You're a good looking man (i have yet to see someone not looking good on this thread lol), some of those photos are really beautiful, is that the terracotta army?

Still amazes me to this day how different we are from each other (generaly speaking) yet how similar. Judging by the photos you wouldnt look like someone dealing With SA!

F0AM

These are my favourites, Titled as if they were videogames (hope you don't mind!)

IMGP3219_zpsqgqd41iu.jpg

Shadow of the colossus - I love this one, breathtaking

newzealandpics642_zpsc927a5e6.jpg

Zanzarah the hidden portal or Folklore - looks like the entrance to a fairy world! love it

newzealandpics636_zps76a36103.jpg

Uncharted - simply beautiful, there's another one of a waterfall, love it too

IMGP3078_zpswb74lzqs.jpg

Tomb Raider - this is the one i was asking about on my last post, think that's the terracotta army, awesome

There are more i like but i can only post 4 pics per post and i feel like i'm stealing your photos >_<'

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

These are my favourites, Titled as if they were videogames

Shadow of the colossus -

Zanzarah the hidden portal or Folklore - looks like the entrance to a fairy world! love it

newzealandpics636_zps76a36103.jpg

Uncharted - simply beautiful, there's another one of a waterfall, love it too

IMGP3078_zpswb74lzqs.jpg

Tomb Raider - this is the one i was asking about on my last post, think that's the terracotta army, awesome

There are more i like but i can only post 4 pics per post and i feel like i'm stealing your photos >_<'

Awesome tags for the pics mate! :thumbup:
It was really, really cool knowing the history behind the terracotta warriors and being in their presence :)