Post your picture thread

Agent_Violet

Figured I'd post one from the concert i just went to in June. It was great fun but positively exhausting...3 days of concerts that lasted well into the early morning hours.This shot was from the last day. Can't wait to do it again next year;-)

me.jpg

coyote

Figured I'd post one from the concert i just went to in June. It was great fun but positively exhausting...3 days of concerts that lasted well into the early morning hours.This shot was from the last day. Can't wait to do it again next year;-)

such a cutie

MikeyC

me.jpg
Hot stuff. :)

Foxface

Okay... i'm going to post a recent, not angled pic.... :( I am self conscious about the fact that I'm 20 pounds heavier and 3-4 years older than the other pics I've posted but WHATEVER life is not about appearances damnit. Why do I care so much? Liking somebody has nothing to do with it. All I want is my soul to reflect from my eyes enough for people to know me right upon seeing them. Here is a picture from 2 weeks ago...

itsme.jpg

Excuse the lame disco pose. It was a random "321 pose" moment

You looks very familier, I don't know why.

Foxface

Ive gotten a few requests for this, and now that its come in, i figure ill post it.

This is me and my wife's wedding portrait. it finally came in. I love how only her bouquette and and my boutineer are colored while everything else is black and white...and plz forgive my horrendous spelling!!

Heres me with a pretty girl who decided to marry me....not sure how i managed to convince her of that but hey! :D

Lucky guy! You got a real jem.

MrJones

I'm at page 37 and haven't seen any pictures of

Beleza
Srijita52
Phoenixx
Jessica7
WeirdyMcGee
XxXWhiteRoseXxX
Haven't searched in older posts, but I think I have seen everyone in that list except XxXWhiteRoseXxX ::p:

Spoiler: they're all very pretty.

rebyoo

I made a thread about this already but I should have just put it here! *ooops* I just wanted to share this with everyone, my cat who passed away 2 months ago had his picture on Mark Webber's and Sebastian Vettel's cars last weekend at the British Grand Prix. They came first and third, he loved to curl up with me on Grand Prix weekends so i thought it would be a really nice thing to do :)

https://www.facesforcharity.com/en/...8-17-30-02/rebecca-from-united-kingdom-8.html

murph.png

They raised over 1,000,000 euros for Wings for Life!

Jessica7

Sorry to hear about your cat passing, that must have been tough.
That's a really sweet photo, you're both so cute! :)