Post your picture thread

x000x

Angel_Of_Death said:
I feel like putting up my picture, but how do you guys do it ? Aren't you scared or paranoid someone will recognize you ? That's the only thing preventing from doing it....

I'm scared about that too, but I put up one picture. :D

x000x

2Crowded said:
More......

PA010001.jpg

&...

England1004.jpg

transferdphotos160.jpg

...I like taking pictures

You always post the coolest pictures :D

x000x

2Crowded said:
Thanks x000x ..... I like taking them.... & always try my best.

I saved the one with the snow and the other one with castle to my computer. Do you do any type of professional photography?

2Crowded

No not pro at all..I did enter a photo contest type thing once...only to find out later it was a scam...just like taking pictures..always looking for a good photo opp... :)

If you are hungry right now...Im sorry yall :)

P9280029.jpg

cakes-n-eggs.jpg

P6270049.jpg

cabbagehead

I'm new here. Nice pictures 2 crowded. Is one of those people you in your avatar picture? Are you married? You are lucky I am all alone.

I like taking pictures too but I'm not very good with computers. I don't know how to show them. I would be scared to show myself in them. I am very ugly.

2Crowded

Yes one of them there is me...& the other is my bestest friend in the entire world.

Thanks for the compliments yall.

dammit 2crowded those sammiches look sooooooo good!!! And I love your photography too! I take a lot of landscape pictures and stuff I should post them sometime...

sleepysparrow

2Crowded, you take really great pictures! What kind of camera do you use?

Pink_Glitter, you're really pretty and I love that picture with your Mum!

recluse

I like your hair pink-glitter.

2 crowded- That food looks delicious. It's what i imagine to be typically American food. Is that pancakes and egg?

2Crowded

freestylemonster said:
dammit 2crowded those sammiches look sooooooo good!!! And I love your photography too! I take a lot of landscape pictures and stuff I should post them sometime...

sleepysparrow said:
2Crowded, you take really great pictures! What kind of camera do you use?

Most all of those I used an Olympus 4.1 mp 10x zoom
I now have a Canon powershot A650IS 12.1 mp 6x zoom

Yes Recluse...it's pancakes & eggs with Maple syrup....dont know if everyone eats thiers exactly like that there ..but i do

SpartanEL

You guys all look great, thanks for sharing. I'd put a photo up too, but I'm too chicken, and also don't know how, lol.

Psychedelicious, why the sad face? You look fantastic, seriously you're beautiful.