Post your picture thread

x000x

2Crowded said:
IMG_0253.jpg

Taken just the other day where I live..

That's a really awesome picture. I saved it on my computer. :D

Angel_Of_Death

I feel like putting up my picture, but how do you guys do it ? Aren't you scared or paranoid someone will recognize you ? That's the only thing preventing from doing it....

Anxiety_Tom

Angel_Of_Death said:
I feel like putting up my picture, but how do you guys do it ? Aren't you scared or paranoid someone will recognize you ? That's the only thing preventing from doing it....

Not really... I feel quite safe on this forum. And if some one does happen to recognize me, what are they doing here aswell? Lol

Rigil

Angel_Of_Death said:

I feel the exact same way.
I'll probably still do it, but I avoid the camera.

ces4r87

Angel_Of_Death said:

How would someone I know just coincidentally just end up at this site? I did have that same fear at first, but then I realized that if someone I knew visited this site, it was either because they have the same problem or they care, or have some curiosity. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

me4me

MEEE

hey spworld,
im new to the forums.
ive been battling SA for about 4 years now, ive been reading these forums for a bit, and finally decided it was time to start "interacting" lol.

anyways, here are some pics.

here is me

MEEE6.jpg

and cause everyone is posting pics of their pets, here is my brothers dog ELBY, short for Labrador (LB)...

Elby.jpg

probably staring at some food...

if there are any cute girls that want to chat, pm me. lol. just kidding. hahhaha

2Crowded

recluse said:
Nice pics 2 crowded. Where is that city? And where is that castle?

City is Chicago, Illinois.....castle is in Okehampton

Glad u like my pictures...thanks for the compliment :)