Post your picture thread

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Me at Comicon a few weeks ago (in the tartan skirt)

Ah take it that's from the Comicon event in Glasgow - the SECC, am I right? Ah wasnae there, ah'd heard aboot it a week beforehand. Had ah known earlier, ah would've went. Mibbe next year, eh? Hopefully...

:perfect: Anyway... lookin' pretty, as per usual, darlin'. :thumbup:

rebyoo

Thanx hennyfink :) I was dressed as a character so I can't really take credit for the fashion sense, but yea I think it's definitely a look to think about XD thanks Graeme, it was indeed. It's on 2 days next year so you should make it along if you can :) Xx

LeDiskoLove99

mhvrlf.jpg

This is an older picture of me with a childhood friend, I'm the one who is not blonde haha. I swear I wasn't high.

2usyesj.jpg

And this is the most recent, again I swear I wasn't high haha, that was my failed attempt at a funny face.

fu0xfa.png

And this is a picture I REALLY hate. But I'll post it anyway for the sake of not being a wimp haha.

The only reason I can actually share these is because I have them on facebook, my best friend tends to get annoyed when I'm too nervous to post a picture on there so I've kind of learned to just suck it up and do it. I am NOT photogenic at all, I take horrible pictures in which I look like some sort of hideous sea monster and I hate to share them but I'm trying to learn not to be so scared about doing so.

I swear I'm not full of myself, I just couldn't find any pictures I thought suited me so I posted a few.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
This is an older picture of me with a childhood friend, I'm the one who is not blonde haha. I swear I wasn't high.

And this is the most recent, again I swear I wasn't high haha, that was my failed attempt at a funny face.

And this is a picture I REALLY hate. But I'll post it anyway for the sake of not being a wimp haha.

The only reason I can actually share these is because I have them on facebook, my best friend tends to get annoyed when I'm too nervous to post a picture on there so I've kind of learned to just suck it up and do it. I am NOT photogenic at all, I take horrible pictures in which I look like some sort of hideous sea monster and I hate to share them but I'm trying to learn not to be so scared about doing so.

Sea monster...?! You...?! :confused: Aw, but darlin'... you look very pretty, though. Honestly! I'm not just sayin', either. :) Yer attempt at the "funny face" was adorable, by the way. :bigsmile:

I swear I'm not full of myself, I just couldn't find any pictures I thought suited me so I posted a few.

No need to apologies, just post if ye feel comfortable to... no pressure.

LeDiskoLove99

Sea monster...?! You...?! :confused: Aw, but darlin'... you look very pretty, though. Honestly! I'm not just sayin', either. :) Yer attempt at the "funny face" was adorable, by the way. :bigsmile:

No need to apologies, just post if ye feel comfortable to... no pressure.

Aww, thank you! That makes me feel a little better. :)