Post your picture thread

MikeyC

There's been some criticism of the dim lighting in my pics heh well here's one in actual daylight and yes I know the perspective isn't great, camera bigger than me ...but can't have it every which way
It doesn't matter the perspective, because you are still one gorgeous lady. :inlove: :bowing:

Took about 17 thousand pictures to upload, this one was one that didn't bother me all too much. Well, here it is if anyone's interested. Dunno if I'll have it up for too long.

picture.php

Srijita52

Took about 17 thousand pictures to upload, this one was one that didn't bother me all too much. Well, here it is if anyone's interested. Dunno if I'll have it up for too long.

picture.php
Looking great. :)
There's been some criticism of the dim lighting in my pics heh well here's one in actual daylight and yes I know the perspective isn't great, camera bigger than me ...but can't have it every which way
You look beautiful as always Jewel. :)

Eh I think you are too generous to me
::eek:: but thanks....(I never know what to say)

@Razzlecherry you look great, nice to you see a pic of you :)

Starry

Razzlecherry, you're very "cute". :) (Don't know if you'll appreciate that word, but nonetheless, it's a compliment lol)

MikeyC

Great photo, Pook. Saw that one on Facebook and it still looks awesome. I'm really happy for the both of you.