Post your picture thread

They're angled... I know my angles. So hopefully nobody here meets me in real life... One day I'll post a not angled photo, which will be a lot more exposure.

Snapshot_20120818_8.jpg

Stunning, absolutely.

Foxface

An updated picture, clothed. Since I'm dressed, I thought I would update a photo.

I hope it shows up in here. I had to upload it as an attachment, becuase tinypic is not working.

Attachments

• 2012-08-21-122335.jpg
    2012-08-21-122335.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Thanks, it's always nice to get a compliment. I like your beard too Graeme1988.

Cheers, mate! I haven't shaved for 3 months, the reason for that sort of started because a user on here requested that I post a photo of myself with full beard and moustache (I was clean shaven at the time). So I decided to keep it since then. I, personally, I think I look better with my beard than without it. Not that I look ugly without my beard or anything.

And I'm not going to bother shaving for the rest of the year, despite my family telling me I should either trim my beard down or off completely. Which is quite daring of me, because I'm starting to get that unkept, homeless look about me. (Just kidding)
emo29.gif
Besides, the beard will keep my face warm during the winter months.

omnighost

Cheers, mate! I haven't shaved for 3 months, the reason for that sort of started because a user on here requested that I post a photo of myself with full beard and moustache (I was clean shaven at the time). So I decided to keep it since then. I, personally, I think I look better with my beard than without it. Not that I look ugly without my beard or anything.

And I'm not going to bother shaving for the rest of the year, despite my family telling me I should either trim my beard down or off completely. Which is quite daring of me, because I'm starting to get that unkept, homeless look about me. (Just kidding)
emo29.gif
Besides, the beard will keep my face warm during the winter months.

I think the homeless look is great. I would get a dirty trenchcoat, a brown bag with a bottle inside and some grit all over your face. Then I am sure they will prefer the beard ;)
I refused to shave my hair for nearly two years until it got to the point I couldn't stand it but yeah...showed them.

bluebells

EscapetheArtist, you're really pretty :)

meine current goal: stop caring what other people think of me.

tumblr_m95n23Bdh11r9gtsio1_1280.jpg