Post your picture thread

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Now, I know said I'd post at least 1 new photo here next week. But I just couldnae wait til then.... ::p: :D

Mon the Beard!

picture.php

Attachments

• SAM_0596.jpg
    SAM_0596.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0

KiaKaha

Banned
I cant do beards. I can get past the scratchy stage... I do admire a beefy monstrosity like the examples shown thus far though.

I can grow a pretty mean stubble though.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I cant do beards. I can get past the scratchy stage... I do admire a beefy monstrosity like the examples shown thus far though.

I can grow a pretty mean stubble though.

Thanks. Scratchy stage is irritating, I must admit I don't particular like when it's really itchy, especially stubbled down, I find. Maybe that's why I don't shave as often anymore.

How long are you going to let it grow for?

Not sure, really. Might see what it's like in 2 months? May leave it for the rest of the year...? Might try and grow to the same length as Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro had his beard a few years ago - if I can, that is?:

biffy_clyro_51_420x270.jpg

But, as I said, I'm bit unsure. Undecided about it, at the moment. I'll see how it goes over the next few months. But if the beard does get too long,I might, either, shave it off or just trim it down. I guess, it just depends on the growth. Looking better good thus far, anyway.

MrSunday

duchess-profile.jpg

Holla darlings! ^ Ain't I pretty?

I'm still more beautiful than all of you. I'm truly high fashion, editorial, beautiful, divine, gorgeous, commercial, sexy, major, fierce and deadly with a capital D. You can never defeat me on the runway show. Watch me strut, pose and flash.