Post your picture thread

Rembrandt Broam

Here is me in my work uniform - winter style

2hcm99f.jpg

You could deliver mail and fight crime at the same time in that outfit. KiaKaha is The Mailman, and he's delivering...justice! :D

KiaKaha

Banned
Awesome!!! You look all "official" and everything! I'm sure the ladies on your delivery route will be eagerly awaiting your arrival each day! :)

Does it really get that cold in NZ?

LOL - you guys crack me up. If there is one thing I can say about the NZ postal service is that they look after their employees and do kit you out with the right gear and equipment. Everything from rain jackets to shoes and socks. Shame they cant pay just a bit more - but oh well, beats being a bum... doing the run part walking, part on a bike.

Anyway - just thought I would share - I mightily enjoy the balaclava.

And yes - its the middle of winter and it is raining and FREEZING.

Last edited:

fedupoffear88

OMG! I saw the last 10 pages and saw some very beautiful girls nd handsome guys! I swear most of my current SA is due to my left eye tht got partially effed up due to an injury and infection! I cry everyday and hope one day by the grace of God, it gets fixed! :'(

...I will try to post one of my pics from last week from a friends' wedding once I get my hands-on the pics from my cousin.
BTW how can I change my profile pic?