Post your picture thread

Boby

Nice pics people.
Mikey you have an awesome smile:D,KiaKaha looking good,you have very manly face and Agent V you are very beautiful.

lonely_drummer

I've posted my pic before a long time ago but I figure there's lots of new people who'd like to put a face w/a name :) This is a "I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and ZERO makeup" face. You have my permission to use it for halloween and scaring mice from basements.

197791_384523221606647_655913096_n-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

You have a natural beauty violet

dyingtolive

Looking good everyone!

Agent Violet: Wow! <3
Kia: Looking tough! Not someone id wanna mess with. Hopefully the dogs will think the same.

Antimatter: Looking very suave

Graeme: As usual, looking handsome, but beard still too short, would probably look good ZZ top length. Piercing suits you too!

lonely_drummer

Well everyones been on the ball, posting lots of pics lately, so heres one that will surely stop the flood and probably stop people from visiting this thread anymore, Quick!! Cover your eyes!!

Attachments

• 4-up on 12-06-14 at 12.51 PM.jpg
    4-up on 12-06-14 at 12.51 PM.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0

dyingtolive

drummer, u remind me of
Axl+Rose+axl076kp4.jpg
i know some people hate him now but i still love him even if they claim hes crazy. u do look good and u get +10 as well for the beard.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I want that beard. So manly.

Thanks... but I don't think I could part ways with it. ::p: :D

Graeme: As usual, looking handsome, but beard still too short, would probably look good ZZ top length. Piercing suits you too!

Thanks, mate. I know my beard still a bit too short... I wish I could get it longer. Is it even possible too get longer than it currently is? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part? :confused: Cause a ZZ Top length beard would be awesome. :cool: