Post your picture thread

RedRibbons

ah yea! I remember seeing your picture before! :) Sorry about that. You are handsome.

krs you look pretty, from what I can see. :) Are you nervous to post pictures on here?

4seasons

^Thanks

...couple of giffs I died laughing at first time i saw....

thor.gif

4oqkhvn.gif

Danfalc

Banned
Kien said:
She's an average woman you see everyday.

8O ... if thats average where you come from i wanna move there! :eek:
ANyway some more pics of ma kitty... and some of me :oops: Sorry again for them being so big.

Hogging the bed as per usual and getting cat hairs on ma best fred perry jumper lol
snug.jpg

P1010083.jpg

chillin.jpg

yuiko

ooooww..tattoo 8) .!..how much tattoo's you have?

and your kitty again makes me smile...nice pictures :D

lifes_to_long

kiens green

kien your green you don't know what love means, well let me tell you
it tickles you pink and it likes to hear you scream.

Kien

Re: kiens green

lifes_to_long said:
kien your green you don't know what love means, well let me tell you
it tickles you pink and it likes to hear you scream.
Huh? What post of mine are you refering too?? "Likes to hear you screm"? (x,x)

RedRibbons said:
Kien, I like your little soul patch. :p
Soul patch? (?,?)

lifes_to_long

get over yourself son
or you'll be on the run
no bye or sigh or pudding and pie
will save you from this one

I just like writing poetry I'm good ay. thanks

Meow

RedRibbons is waaay above average, so whoever said she's not is gunna have to take me onnn :D

I love all the kittie pics!! Here's mine..

Rocky

1850666.jpg

Cookie

1850664.jpg

Belle

1850669.jpg

And Zakk... named after Zakk Wylde :)

1824191.jpg

Meow

Close up of my fugly mug

1871163.jpg

From one of my shoots

l_d5906e21eae61d69c3771ae34a9259b9.jpg

And WHY is it all my friends are really short and make me look like i'm 6ft tall? I'm 5'6, that's not that tall!

1726737.jpg

RedRibbons

Kien, the pic is kinda fuzzy, I don't know if what's under your lip is a piercing or a 'soul patch'...

30893822.jpg

Meow, you and fugly don't go together, lol. Your eyes are awesome and your skin looks sooo smooth!

4seasons, that gif is hilarious, I like when he's riding the hen. haha. Or... tackling it? lolol either way, it's funny.

Danfalc

Banned
Soz yuiko i thought you asked how much my tattoo was.. but ya asked how many.I have a snake on each arm and a doggy on ma back these are the best pics i cud find of em.Ta to everyone who said they liked ma kittie :) Phchedelicios you have eyes like saphires,saying your pretty really wouldnt do you justice 8O .Anyway pics of me again and ill try and keep em up for more than half a day this time :oops: And meow love ur pics aswell btw :) you look so confident... tho obviously looks can be decieving.

lookinlikeatangerine.jpg

p1.jpg

Danny7E0.jpg

Thelema

If anyone criticizes anyone else for their picture I will be forced to grossly abuse my power

...Only warning

Danfalc

Banned
Thelema said:
If anyone criticizes anyone else for their picture I will be forced to grossly abuse my power

...Only warning

Didnt mean to critisize anyone by saying looks can obviously be decieving btw if ya ment me thelema 8O .I open my gob before i think sometimes.Wasnt a snipe... its just everyone who has posted there pics look so confident.