Post your picture thread

hippiechild

Dustii... you're adorable! :D

Punk, you remind me of Kenny from Kenny vs Spenny... pretty awesome guy ;)

Last edited:

Dr. Doom

Yeah, hah thanks, just wait until you see a full body shot...

always with the dimples i hear from people lol

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

]

I feel better about myself after getting rid of the allergic swelling I've been getting from my detergent, but still not sure how ugly I am since the only compliments I get are from the old people my parents hang out with.

are you kidding? you have freakin' perfect facial features!! gorgeous! ::eek::

and i love seeing everyone's pics.. dustii, you're a male, men usually have smaller mouths, it's a sign of masculinity :) and frank, i love your glasses!

3lefts

still not sure how ugly I am since the only compliments I get are from the old people my parents hang out with.

Creepy? How about flattering?
I still have no idea whatsoever why you call yourself ugly.. that I will never understand.
You are most definitely attractive ;)

bsebring

sinful2.jpg

sinful3.jpg

>>I'm getting over my fear of posting my pic on here, if someone I know is on here then hey, I'm sure they'd understand and if not that just shows what kind of person they are.

LookingForward

Heading out to the pub as a single guy for the first time in a very long time, wish me luck...
(my fingers are crossed, I'm not giving the bird) ;)

picture.php

Liam17

sinful2.jpg

sinful3.jpg

>>I'm getting over my fear of posting my pic on here, if someone I know is on here then hey, I'm sure they'd understand and if not that just shows what kind of person they are.

Same, i don't care if people i know find my pic on here.

Anyway your gorgeous :) end off.