Post your picture thread

WearyChild

Here... yeah don't know what else to say. Don't mind the dark under eyes hair everywhere or general appearance. I apologize for scaring any small children jk.

100_2205.jpg

... Sorry didn't realize it was so huge and have no idea how to shrink it.

davidburke

Here... yeah don't know what else to say. Don't mind the dark under eyes hair everywhere or general appearance. I apologize for scaring any small children jk.

100_2205.jpg

you are very pretty and have and nice smile :)

WearyChild

As always the girls of spw are very very hot. I think i'm speaking for all of us guys here when I say that lol

Although I don't agree with that just jokingly I'm going to say why. Its cause we don't go out into the sun. *nods* vampirism is key

Mokkat

100_2205.jpg

Seriously, you shouldn't worry about your looks - I do know a bunch of girls but none of them are as pretty as you :rolleyes:

If youre having problems connecting with people, work on your body language and casual speech skills - any amount of tanning, haircoloring, things like that, would just ruin your looks ;)

w*n*c*a*m

I remember you Wingcharm. welcome back! How are you doing?

oh and nice pics

Oh hi Scrabbl! It's been a long time. :) I'm doing just fine. Still I have the same struggle but I'm now more adjusted in my workplace. By the way, thanks for the compliment. ;)

Lea

Banned
Michaellipz, you remind me of that guy with asperger syndrome, Clay Marzo. I posted a thread in Off Topic about him once.

Things getting worse at my place. Electricity is gone and my laptop battery going to die in an hour because of this:
DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

Now things a bit worse... :) It's getting fun

Things getting worse at my place. Electricity is gone and my laptop battery going to die in an hour because of this:
Now things a bit worse... :) It's getting fun

I hope you live in one of those higher floors o_O

It'd be cool if you have old furniture that you've been meaning to throw out. then you can build a big raft with it and go like "hey there neighbour I'm going to the grocery store you wanna carpool?" How fun is that?

lunarla

I hope you live in one of those higher floors o_O

It'd be cool if you have old furniture that you've been meaning to throw out. then you can build a big raft with it and go like "hey there neighbour I'm going to the grocery store you wanna carpool?" How fun is that?

Hahah, best idea evar.

Hehe, it's kinda fun for us. I never seen anything like that. Now things getting better. Still no electricity, but at least it's possible to drive with a car... On tuesday it was only possible to reach us with good jeep or with high gumboots. Water hasn't reached our house floor, but some people were evacuated... I heard that the stream was so strong that some houses were moved somewhere... I will post more photos were I could reach with gumboots.