Post your picture thread

hey, I'm new here so I thought I would post a picture. I was just messing with my new camera ^_^
pics.jpg

@Almost: Thank you ^_^
@Krista: They are contacts, haha. Some people, including my sister have said that my eyes freak them out. They are nearly black so you can't see the pupil. I wear contacts because of that, well, that and I need them to see. I'm kinda blind without them. I never don't have them on so, I almost want to say they are my real color. xD And thank you ^^
@davidburke: Thank you ^_^

Krista

@Almost: Thank you ^_^
@Krista: They are contacts, haha. Some people, including my sister have said that my eyes freak them out. They are nearly black so you can't see the pupil. I wear contacts because of that, well, that and I need them to see. I'm kinda blind without them. I never don't have them on so, I almost want to say they are my real color. xD And thank you ^^
@davidburke: Thank you ^_^

Understood :) Mine get pretty dark as well. So they're colored, prescription contacts? Nice, nice! Well you're very lovely without them I'm sure.

overcome.

Myself (on the left) on holiday two months ago. I'd just turned 19. I've kind of come to terms with the fact that I don't really tan, so nevermind that. :p

maybe-its-ocd

Hey everyone... Despite my username I'm pretty positive I don't have OCD (or if I do... thats not the main problem). I just have very bad anxiety that has been greatly affecting my daily life. Anyway, this is me :D

03192010040.jpg

w*n*c*a*m

Hi I'm back. Most people here probably don't remember me at all, except those who read my "whatever journal" posts. Anyway, I've decided to be brave today and post my own picture... finally.

My first and I guess my last picture to be ever posted in this site. And I'll probably delete this after some time. So here goes....

Yfrog - img1628h - Uploaded by Imageshack user ::eek::

Welcome to the site, MIOCD, good to see you.

Scrabbl, that's an awesome pic. It makes me wish I was on the coast right now. Where did you take that?

THanks. Actually I'm on the west coast in San Diego. I was at some beach.

I remember you Wingcharm. welcome back! How are you doing?

oh and nice pics