Post your picture thread

Me and my granny at christmas, even though I look bleughhh

Picture002.jpg

Pretty pics of the tree in our back garden...
Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

The pics came out so small, dang it!

I guess I'm a bit snap happy today...me making faces because I've got no make-up on so I look icky :)

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Last edited:

DafT

Hi there; I'm new, both to the forum, and to Social Phobia, with having only recently been diagnosed (though Ive had it my whole life).

The images with pets seem to woo the ladies, so here's one of my cat going for the jugular.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

nopark

I usually don't like to be in pictures. But I took this one using my webcam a while ago. Excuse the scruffiness ::p:

picture.php

iamthenra

Okay, I normally don't say things about other "guys"... but davidburke, you are one handsome looking guy!

PS: I am as straight as an arrow, and will never ever be a homosexual... "not that there is anything wrong with that.... It's just not for me is all..." Had to clarify that...

davidburke

Okay, I normally don't say things about other "guys"... but davidburke, you are one handsome looking guy!

PS: I am as straight as an arrow, and will never ever be a homosexual... "not that there is anything wrong with that.... It's just not for me is all..." Had to clarify that...

i'm slightly freaked out lol but thx :D