Post your picture thread

Sinar_Matahari

Re: Post your pics! :)

---random pictures from when i had a life, haha (sad face, lol)---

me and my niece at the tennessee aquarium (i can't imagine even getting near that place now without having a massive panic attack! haha)
301mych.jpg

back when i worked at the car dealership, i worked the front desk and we had a huge iMac with a camera, so all i did was goof off all day! i wore this headset thing because it made it so much easier to answer a million calls! haha... i felt like britney spears in concert! HA!
juzozd.jpg

me and my best friend at the club... yeah, i went to the club! can't imagine doing that again either! haha.. notice the water for anxiety! lol
kdvaco.jpg

and this is just me being silly ...as you can tell, my hair is always a different color, haha
2yngc4p.jpg

okay, i'm done sharing old pics! anybody else have good memory photos? lol

I had a feeling that you were very good looking! I was right!

Looking at Katies pictures it's hard to believe that you are hear... Let's hope youll get better. And you are very beautiful :)

agoraphobickatie

haha,, anyone can have SA:cool:

true that! haha, and you are gorgeous spider! :) you too harleyq! people think the same thing about you! i can't believe you have SA and you're a waitress! ohhhh geeze, i couldn't do that back when i was living a 'normal' life! way to go!! haha :D

Jake123

Banned

Well whatever, since everyone's doing it I might as well post my pictures. I'll probably delete them soon though because I'm too self-conscious and will probably regret it later. Ugh

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

Well whatever I don't think I do and I know I can't be happy with how I look. But anyway thanks though I know you're just trying to be nice

oh jake, you should know by now that i don't do anything JUST to be nice :D haha.. but i understand how you feel, all these people are giving me compliments but it just doesn't change how i feel about myself.. i'll just have to change myself in order to like how i look, haha..

Jake123

Banned

oh jake, you should know by now that i don't do anything JUST to be nice :D haha.. but i understand how you feel, all these people are giving me compliments but it just doesn't change how i feel about myself.. i'll just have to change myself in order to like how i look, haha..

How can you not like how you look? You're a beautiful woman. I'd kill to look as good as you.

I just don't take compliments well, they all seem like lies to me... I look in the mirror and all I see is someone hideous =/
I get so uncomfortable around people because I always feel like they're judging me. I've always felt ugly.

PennyLane

Well whatever, since everyone's doing it I might as well post my pictures. I'll probably delete them soon though because I'm too self-conscious and will probably regret it later. Ugh

2qjc6jk.jpg

rsaex1.jpg

14kiaa9.jpg

Oh my god Jake your totally deluded mate! You are very hot! Actually might be one of the best looking guys I've see in a while ;)