Post your picture thread

IJustWantMyLifeBack

Re: Post your pics! :)

You know what I notice about everyone posting pics, they have there own style.. very interesting I feel like such a plain person ! ha ha congrats all on posting

Generical

New Threads

hoohoohaha.jpg

Tiercel

Over two weeks ago I went on a camping trip with a friend and my brother, and that damn friend (let's call him "Neil") still hasn't gotten the pics to me from his digital camera. I really want to post that pic with the sea turtle carcass. :eek:

And in about a month my sister is getting married, so hopefully I'll have a few pics of me wearing that 'tangerine' colored vest. Then we can all laugh at how nicely I clean up.

And is it just me, or is there a touch of sadness visible in most of our eyes?

Danfalc

Banned

One of the few of me I dont mind.

img005.jpg

@ Phobologist,I think you can import smilies somehow,I havnt a clue how to do it though!

If I had to go through everyone's photos then I'd run out of compliments to give. Well, maybe not because everyone has their own good qualities, but there's only so many synonyms for 'attractive' that one can use. Plus, I'd be at it all day because everyone who's pictures I've seen is hot!. We should all get together and have SA orgies!!! And possibly film it!

Yes YOU would like that Serafina. :D:D:D

BlackKids

picture.php

Thought I should post a new one. Can't beleive that shirt is so big now, didn't fit me 3mths ago. :) Hard work is paying off :)