Post your picture thread

mrb

Re: Post your pics! :)

3668252748_b4bebfd143.jpg
me dunno how to upload it yea im thick lol

Last edited by a moderator:

mrb

I look like crap here but...cause it was HOT out & I messed up my nice beard a few mornings before this picture & decided to shave it all off...yuck..i didnt realise how attatched I was to it till it was gone :(

But anyway..thats me & miss_amy at Kings Island 4 days ago..we did ok...rode lots of rollercoasters & such..got wet on water rides & ate yummy stuff here & there.id say we were there for bout 8 hours total....was terrible hot out & my sunscreen wore off later & so I got burned a little late in the day...think it was 91 out with lots of humidity...we both got temporary tatoo's that dont look to great but will stay there for 2 weeks...we gonna order some stuff off ebay & do them better ourselves...the girl doing ours didnt do great job for 27 bucks for the two of us.

But Me & amy are doing loads better then ever with the public exposure..its going spectacular with that.

AE082632.jpg

you both look very happy , yea nice pic

Did you have any luck with that yet?
Good pic, BTW.
I've not entered any contests, but I thought you might like this:

I dunno, there hasn't been any results from the competition yet, so who knows! I'm sure I won't win but I thought I'd enter anyways, for the fun!
I love that photo, I love the detail you can see on the butterfly's head :)

Thanks Redox.

2crowded and miss amy what you're doing is great lol. It's amazing that people on here are meeting up and overcoming SP together.

mrb

you're a tank!

im a tank lol dunno what that means :confused: good bad hmmm im english old chap , i drink earl grey tea eat cucumber sarnies , drive to work in a little 4x4 car , sit by the sea side sipping cold orange juice reading the paper , the sunday times paper of course :) like to keep fit , im a drunk fri nights ;) he he lol , what does im a tank mean hmmm a canada term i soppose , funny how we all have diff names for diff things , but amusing lol nice one gazza ::p:

hippiechild

im a tank lol dunno what that means good bad hmmm im english old chap , i drink earl grey tea eat cucumber sarnies , drive to work in a little 4x4 car , sit by the sea side sipping cold orange juice reading the paper , the sunday times paper of course like to keep fit , im a drunk fri nights he he lol , what does im a tank mean hmmm a canada term i soppose , funny how we all have diff names for diff things , but amusing lol nice one gazza
::p:
It means that you are "built like a tank," meaning that you are hella buff, meaning that you have a powerful and impressive looking body. It means "you look well fit mate!"

mrb

::p:
It means that you are "built like a tank," meaning that you are hella buff, meaning that you have a powerful and impressive looking body. It means "you look well fit mate!"

thanks... course this doesnt mean were gonna start takin long warm showers together hippie :rolleyes: hhahahahha lol

hippiechild

thanks... course this doesnt mean were gonna start takin long warm showers together hippie hhahahahha lol

lol :rolleyes:
...just trying to teach a silly old Englishman a little bit of the Canadian language
sheeshh