2Crowded

Re: Post your pics! :)

july4th5th014.jpg

july4th5th015.jpg

water yesterday :)

Last edited:

thor01

Heres 2 up just for a limited time probably because having them up scares me. Taken with just a camera phone so there not good and every picture seems to look very different using that thing, but sometimes the odd one turns out ok.

new with abit shorter hair

Last edited:

hippiechild

Heres 2 up just for a limited time probably because having them up scares me. Taken with just a camera phone so there not good and every picture seems to look very different using that thing, and it usaualy seems to make my eyes look wonky, (hence why im not directly looking at the camera haha). which I hope is just the camera compressing it. Most of them are a lot worse than these, but sometimes the odd one turns out ok. I also seem look worse from different angles (mainly my nose)

Beautiful, 100% sick awesomeness :D
Congratulation on your excellence, Thor! I hope to achieve your level of greatness someday

thor01

Beautiful, 100% sick awesomeness :D
Congratulation on your excellence, Thor! I hope to achieve your level of greatness someday

Well thanks a lot haha, BUT judging by a pic I saw of you, you've way surpassed my level of "greatness", onto a much higher level of GREATNESS than I could ever get to.

Last edited:

x000x

Heres 2 up just for a limited time probably because having them up scares me. Taken with just a camera phone so there not good and every picture seems to look very different using that thing, but sometimes the odd one turns out ok.

new with abit shorter hair

Cool, I have long hair too. :D

x000x

This is a picture of me. Kuhtreen posted her hand, so i have to post my face now.

This is scary... :(

Picture0002.jpg

x000x

SilverBeach018.jpg

SilverBeach024.jpg

SilverBeach020.jpg

SilverBeach022.jpg

miss amy & me at the beach/pier today....2 social phobics making progress one day at a time.
You always post awesome pictures. I remember you posted a picture a while back of this castle place and one of some snow covering some sort of shack or house. I don't like swimming, but that water makes me want to go swimming now.

Last edited: