Post Your Gamer Tag

ukmale

EpicX SnowMan xbox 360

I rent a lot of games so as mo playing sleeping dogs

But do own a few good games mostly play battlefield 3 and odd bit of cods far cry 3 did buy red dead redemption game of the year cheap but not opened it yet .. but looking forward to new dead island rip tid

LoyalXenite

EpicX SnowMan xbox 360

I rent a lot of games so as mo playing sleeping dogs

But do own a few good games mostly play battlefield 3 and odd bit of cods far cry 3 did buy red dead redemption game of the year cheap but not opened it yet .. but looking forward to new dead island rip tid

Red Dead is great! I have both of them

Onimaru

hey guys c:

Gamertag is Death Magnet099 (dumb name generator choice years ago XD)

I play borderlands, gears of war, dead space, resident evil, and a couple other random games

my xbox live expired last week but i will be getting a new one within the next weeks.

feel free to add

Erick1

sent me a pm XD i will tell there.. i play little big planet, asasin creedm cod, mdw2, skyrim, ect

Ree

I play games on the pc. Usually Skyrim, minecraft, Don't Starve, Guilds Wars 2. I used to play runescape and other mmorpgs a lot lol XD I'm looking forward to the release of Archeage here :D

davidburke

I have a 360 and xbox one add me xbl is shadowkiller958 and I have a ps4 psn is shadowkiller_958 would love some adds cause i only have one friend on there. I don't play online that much online, occasionally

JuicyFruit

I Play on the pc and ps3.

Just to mention some games with multiplayer capacity is
Steam: Pälsboll
TF2
Worms Revolution
Defcon everybody dies Demo

PS3: Huskyvovve
Gta V
Need for speed hot pursuit
Crysis 3
plus some more

I would be glad if you gave me a chance. I know I'm pretty dull and boring but...
Well... give me a shout before adding me please so I know you're from this forum.

SCP-087-1

Steam ID: naafi_

I play Payday 2, minecraft, arma2, dead island, dead island riptide, The dead linger, and space engineers.