Post your favourite music

When it comes to Hip Hop i think this song explains my view on things YouTube - Common - I Used To Love H.E.R.

I love Hip hop, it's one of the only types of music that makes me smile, my head bob and gives me goosebumps but i also hate all the crap that goes with it...it's one of the only types of music where you make a song and people can actually die from it, so freaking primitive, that's why it takes me so long to find stuff that i actually like without thinking they're complete dicks that are just flailing their peen around.

I think so many artists have completely forgot what it even is and where it came from, that's the problem.

Very true Generical. Like my fav artist Joe Budden says "They always say hip hop is dead, but the dope sh*t is underground"

Ooo what a fun thread! I can't post any videos cause I'm using my phone but one of my fav songs is Laugh, I Nearly Died by the Rolling Stones :))

Harleyq

buying my tickets to see Megadeth at 10am woooo

I love you. Take me with you!

Lol, Megadeth is one of my favorite bands and I'm a fan of Dave Mustaine in particular. I don't always agree with his views but I think he's extremely intelligent, a wonderful writer, he's active with his fans, and he's not afraid to guest star on shows like Duck Dodgers :)

I have a shirt that says "Dave Mustaine for President" and got all giddy when I found out we shared the same birthday. Yeah, I totally groupied out over him lol (sh..don't tell anyone *shifty eyes*)