Post your favourite music

luck254

I love all kinds of music, but specially those artists who are able to impregnate their songs with their very own feelings and transmit them to you.

Kat

I remember when I first watched this video, ummmmmm I'm completely drawing a blank because I can't even express how that experience was, somewhat life changing. Drift away andy!

I pretty much died when I first heard this song. I wanted to play like that. I'm leaving it to him. lol. Good memories, good sounds.

Yeah, me too. I have recently bought an ocarina, I doubt I’ll ever be able to play an instrument as good as that guy but it is inspiring.

conor oberst - cape canaveral - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OjW1TDANxk&feature=related

My dad got me into Patti Smith. My mom's side of the family thinks she's weird and I'm weird.

I love the top comment on this video.

Hey look! There's a female singer on stage. She's singing without wearing a goofy outfit, she's not wearing a low-cut blouse, or shaking her ass. She's not surrounded by a bunch of costumed dancers. She's singing a song she (co)wrote. Those other people on stage, they're called "musicians". They're actually playing the music you're hearing. Where did we go wrong?

Last edited: