Post your favorite Youtube videos!

Perfidion

Charlie Brooker, possibly one of the funniest and most vitriolic men on the face of the planet, ranting about "aspirational television".

YouTube - Aspirational tv - Charlie Brooker

And here he is again, with ten people (in advertising) he really doesn't like very much.

YouTube - Charlie Brooker's Top Ten Biggest Cocks and She-Cocks in Advertising... Ever!

And again, with one of my personal favourites, a scathing review of televisual abomination "My Sweet Sixteen".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b7mwTK564o

Last edited:

princess_haru

I was so taken aback by her honesty, I asked her to come join us here

so many of us hide it from the world :/

She's posted lots of videos about SA on her youtube channel and seems like a really nice person, it'd be cool if she did join up here :)

princess_haru

Charlie Brooker, possibly one of the funniest and most vitriolic men on the face of the planet, ranting about "aspirational television".

YouTube - Aspirational tv - Charlie Brooker

And here he is again, with ten people (in advertising) he really doesn't like very much.

YouTube - Charlie Brooker's Top Ten Biggest Cocks and She-Cocks in Advertising... Ever!

And again, with one of my personal favourites, a scathing review of televisual abomination "My Sweet Sixteen".

YouTube - Charlie Brooker on My Sweet 16

Ahahaha I love it! Especially the Aspirational TV one :D

Remus

Staff member
wow! brave indeed!

I like the idea of the video blog, it could be encorperated quite well into the new forum we have here with all the media widgets and such