Post the most couragious thing you did this week?

Tiercel

I pronounce it teer-sel, but it can also be pronounced ter-sel. With a long "e" sound like the English "me."

There's a pronunciation on this page. Just click on the little red speaker icon. ;)

I pronounce it teer-sel, but it can also be pronounced ter-sel. With a long "e" sound like the English "me."

There's a pronunciation on this page. Just click on the little red speaker icon. ;)

A male hawk¿ I read that right¿ I may have been to quick to read to the end of the definition to fully underdstand.

(the, uh, ¿: IE or MSFT has changed regional settings to french - shift question mark = É - too lazy to fix now)

EscapeArtist

carrying two huge bags of veggies and fruit onto a completely full bus and almost tripping twice. Going to have to do that twice a week...yay..

Tiercel

A male hawk¿ I read that right¿ I may have been to quick to read to the end of the definition to fully underdstand.

Yes, a male hawk. Your eyes still work well enough. Your brain, too. ;)

carrying two huge bags of veggies and fruit onto a completely full bus and almost tripping twice. Going to have to do that twice a week...yay..

Do you mean the tripping or the carrying of the two bags onto the bus? Perhaps both? Either way, it should get easier as you become more accustomed to it.

sevenroses

Well a couple of days ago an elder female client/patient approached me and started talking to me on a bench outside with lots of other people paying attention. We talked for a long time and I was able to maintain the conversation pretty well. So I guess I feel proud of myself for doing that :)

IamThisOne

The other day at work I was in the back washing some dishes and a customer came in and started yelling to see if anyone was in the store. I came out and he started joking with me about me not being at the register. I usually don't joke, but I said to him, "I knew you were in here, I could smell you when you came in". I am usually too afraid to joke, but the guy actually laughed and was good-hearted about it.

Aussie_Lad

Had to ring my boss to tell him that I would be taking 1 month off on top of the two weeks I have already had with my broken hand. He didn't answer though, so I left a message, which was a good thing I think.