Post some random information about yourself

AvrX

When I'm on my computer I have to some kind of sound in the background whether it be Music, Radio or TV.

Goriot

nico82 said:
I've created my own country on which I could spend days drawing :)

Have you also created council workers to clean up your graffiti? Or do you just build more buildings when there's no space left?

I should go to bed.

tuxtux

In summer, I like to sit on the window sill of the open window, blast some music, and read.

The only colorful clothing item I own is a scarf. And 3/4 of that is black, too.

I own a deck of Tarot cards, I use them, I believe they work, but I don't believe it's anything supernatural. Just psychology, and I like the pictures.

nico82

Goriot said:
nico82 said:
I've created my own country on which I could spend days drawing :)

Have you also created council workers to clean up your graffiti? Or do you just build more buildings when there's no space left?

I should go to bed.

Actually I should've specified that I draw maps, not actual 3-D drawings :D

durda_dan

i talk to myself. Not in a conversation really, I'm just stateing a monologue of my thoughts.
I am my Own Morgan freeman!

For example i will think about what i will say when i finally go to see a psychologist. and i will say outloud (not loud enough so anybody but me will hear... I'm not totally crazy)
"i have some bad thoughts" i would leave a pause as i think he would say something "well i think about violent things, and sexual things"
leav another pause" i am sure i have OCD, but i have never been diagnosed"

Something lke that

recluse

I used to imagine myself being characters from films. For example after watching the Rambo films i would imagine i was Rambo as it would make me feel more tough.

sleepysparrow

recluse said:
I used to imagine myself being characters from films. For example after watching the Rambo films i would imagine i was Rambo as it would make me feel more tough.

Have you seen "SON OF RAMBO"? I think you might like that movie. :D

Elad

Banned
I like to make make cake/biscuit mix and eat it, instead of actually making the cakes or biscuits , lol.

and I like to put peanut butter on my pancakes, cause peanut butter is awesome.

durda_dan

79_89_99IneIneIne said:
I've eaten at Taco Bell at least once a day for the past 17 years.
i ate tacobell for my whole time in highschool, we went there everyday for lunch, and it was the meeting place of ym friends outside of school

Andrew

I wave my hands around in the air just as I think the toast is about to pop up and pretend that it is magic. Only I always mistime it and pretend that that was just a warm-up and then wave my hands around again.. and it still doesn't pop up. Then when I am doing nothing it pops up.

durda_dan

Andrew said:
I wave my hands around in the air just as I think the toast is about to pop up and pretend that it is magic. Only I always mistime it and pretend that that was just a warm-up and then wave my hands around again.. and it still doesn't pop up. Then when I am doing nothing it pops up.
i too am guity of such things, such as waiting for a page to load online, i will flick my hand and then... nothing loads, i do it again... nothig loads, i say of fuck off, and then it loads