Post a picture of your Obsession!

Laynehip

a few of mine:

5535665893_89b2f21fdc.jpg

6209258711_a1504e1118.jpg

6232900784_2efa298ddd.jpg

6232901572_3784824900.jpg

I had one of these till it got nicked after only one month of ownership.........
Thieving B*****DS

Nice little bike, 125cc? What did you get after it got nicked? I was going to buy a 600cc straight off the bat but tis a tad little expensive, insurance is insane for someone my age and that engine size. I could afford one on finance if insurance wasn't a problem....:mad:

I'll stick with a nice little 250cc Ninja untill I can get a bit more cash flowing my way.

Last edited:

Dead_on_Arrival

Yeah it was a 125 but shifted like s**t off a stick. Just got it to do short running about journeys to town the hospital or shops, was cheaper to use than public transport,I got screwed by the insurance so I couldn't afford another bike. Still can't now so I go everywhere on my mountain bike.

Last edited:

Dead_on_Arrival

It makes me so sad that you're apart from your awesome bike:( I wish there was some sort of really awesome "give a fellow a bike" program out there:) like the cellphone program or something only way more fun:)

Would be awsome. Should get one as transport for being a home carer in case of emergencies.