Post a photo of where you live

F0AM

Same here, in my case is a city so there's only buildings, buildings here, buildings there, ohh look there's a tree...made of buildings. Sure there are beautiful landscapes but i don't have any pics, yeah i could google "Madrid" and find plenty but thats no fun, the cool thing would be taking pics from those places and posting them here...maybe one day...

Btw i hate the Word "beach" to me It sounds so similar to "bitch" that i cant say things like "i love the beaches in "insert a placer" without feeling wrong!

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
20768_Lockerbie.jpg

Lockerbie_-_geograph.org.uk_-_380814.jpg

^ My infamous wee hometown... :eek:mg:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Oh i think it's a pretty town, did you took those pics? a pity your experiences there aren't as good :(

No, I napped them off my local newspaper’s official website. :giggle:

As for pretty? Meh! I’m not going to argue with ya on that point. I mean, for all I know, some tourist might consider the place to be a great wee town? :idontknow: I guess my pessimistic feelings towards the place have a lot to do with having been raised and lived in the town my whole life.

To me, there’s not a lot to do in the town, as far as going out is concerned. It used to have a movie theatre.... 18 years ago. But the local council thought it was a great idea to close it down, and reopen it as Indian restaurant around the mid-2000s. A venture that went bust after a few short years. It was doing better business as a local cinema.

Don’t get me wrong, my town is grand if ya fancy a pint, or want to pop into the local cafe for a drink; or yer wanting a tattoo done. But aside fae that, there’s nothing.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

One of my local beaches :bigsmile:

That’s so beautiful wow....

I am so excited to be able to live closer to the ocean now, too. It’s like a completely different world when you have a beach almost to yourself it’s a little piece of heaven. For me, just sticking my toes in the warm sand makes me happy :) I might have to go crabbing or clamming soon. I do like to eat shell fish and fish in general. Yummy! Gimme some crab legs lol

MollyBeGood

Haha yes he was/IS a big baby and he is scared of a silly little turtle! He’s like “Mom! What is that?!” Lol
But he’s more interested in food :p

Graeme1988

Love these towns and the buildings. Like gingerbread houses in a fairy tale village : )

They actually kinda do, now that you mention it... :bigsmile: I've never actually thought of it like that. :thumbup:

Last edited: