poll just for guys

(only straight guys to answer) What best describes you or how you think you'd be?

• I'd still be with a girl who doesn't want sex (whatever kind).

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • I'd break it off with a girl who doesn't want some form of sex.

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I have relationships with numerous women that don't involve sex. I call them my 'friends'.

Also, this poll is totally racist against lesbians. And earthworms.

gummybear22

well considering i'm a straight girl, i'm not being racist, and lesbians aren't a race. if you were being completely sarcastic, i present you with a geodude.

SCP-087-1

I'd be understanding to a point. Especially if there was a good reason for it. But ultimately relationships are give and take. I would break it off. I would still attempt to be friends. But I've only ever managed to stay on good terms with one of my ex girlfriends.

gummybear22

saying 'problem solved' for anything involving finding someone to be with is like saying 'problem solved' to someone who just got depression medication for their suicidal tendencies. there are more points to a snowflake than just one.
also, i'm not asexual, i just have several sex-related phobias.

Last edited:

DepravedFurball

Personal preference: I want any relationship I'm in to be sexually healthy. It's a great time, after, all, made even better when it's with someone that you whole-heartedly trust.

worrywort

I'd still be with a girl if she didn't want sex, definitely. Of course! I think the relationship could still be more than friendship without sex too. If I loved her I'd want to be with her, and that's it. If she has problems with the idea of sex, it'd probably just make me love her more.

I should probably add that I'm a Christian and don't believe sex should be had before marriage, so I abstain from all things sexual anyway, so perhaps it's easier for me to see how a life without sex is not that big a deal.

Remus

Staff member
As I've gotten older, I've gone more and more off sex, would not be a problem for me. Cuddles are essential though.

Aron

I've voted the 2nd option, but then I realized I may have misunderstood it. When I read the 1st option I thought it's about a girl who doesn't want to have sex, any kind, not at all, nothing, nil. But then the 2nd option says "who doesn't want some form of sex." Not any, just some. So she DOES want some OTHER form of sex, but not ALL? I'm confused.

Metal_isthe_Answer

because i'm curious about people and yall are a good group to get some info from.

I chose the top answer, sex isn't a big deal to me at all, in fact I've been wondering lately if I actually just might be asexual, but not just that, I want the companionship more than the sex

(Not straight technically, but bisexual. I hope that counts.)

It'd be tough, I have to admit, but I think I could live without sex. Provided this person wouldn't have a problem with masturbation, of course.

It largely depends on the girl in question as well. I definitely consider it a sacrifice, and not one I'd make lightly, but ultimately I care about companionship and dynamic more.

gummybear22

I'd still be with a girl if she didn't want sex, definitely. Of course! I think the relationship could still be more than friendship without sex too. If I loved her I'd want to be with her, and that's it. If she has problems with the idea of sex, it'd probably just make me love her more.

I should probably add that I'm a Christian and don't believe sex should be had before marriage, so I abstain from all things sexual anyway, so perhaps it's easier for me to see how a life without sex is not that big a deal.

but would you be ok without sex if yall got married?

Status
Not open for further replies.