Pms ...any sufferers ?

Ritta

I also find it really strange that when women live together their periods get in sync. It's happened with me and my brother's gf. The only difference is that mine seems to last longer than hers. ::p: Also mine is very painful. If I didn't have my midol pills with me, I'd be spending all week in bed hoping the pain will go away soon. ::(:

coyote

you know, you ladies aren't making it any easier on the guys who are anxious about approaching women in the first place.....

is it any wonder?

(which emoticon thingie represents a slap on the knee and an elbow to the rib?)

mrb

you know, you ladies aren't making it any easier on the guys who are anxious about approaching women in the first place.....

is it any wonder?

(which emoticon thingie represents a slap on the knee and an elbow to the rib?)

your taking your life in your hands mate talking to ladies like that with pms :cool:

mummylala

I suffer BIG time, my hubby is paying the price at the moment, he even looks at me in the wrong way and i snap at him..

I do feel sorry for him though, hes in for such a bad time when my girls all hit that age, living in a house full of females is not gonna be good, he will probably lock himself in the spare room with his guitars lol

I'm glad to hear that you're laughing, Fudgy. :) I'm glad you started this thread.
Guess what!? I just found a live stream and will be watching the game after all! See. Anger can be a good thing, it pushes you to look for other options. There is nothing a woman can't do when she's pissed the eff off.

If the hubby doesn't turn up, I'm not alerting the authorities. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself. He'll just have to fight his way out of whatever mess he gets himself into. lol If Italy loses, it really will be men's (at least the players) fault. They better represent out there! lol

well glad your still getting to see the game ...

oh and the authorities ...I meant for his own safety from you :D ;)

Sometimes I doubt if PMT even exists, that it was made up by men so they can use it as the solution to everything. It's so annoying when every time I'm pissed off at something or someone I get responded with an amused smirk and 'PMT?'

mrb

Sometimes I doubt if PMT even exists, that it was made up by men so they can use it as the solution to everything. It's so annoying when every time I'm pissed off at something or someone I get responded with an amused smirk and 'PMT?'

id delete that if i was you mate :cool: ....... hope your still alive in ten min lol

I've never understood it. I don't suppose I've ever suffered from it, at least the attitude/personality changes. I would have really bad cramps as a teenager, but that was while I was menstruating, not before... so I was puzzled as to why it was called "P"MS, since the only things that affect me are cramps and bloating during. I get no warnings when it's coming, and I've never been able to keep track of it, except when I was married and on birth control.

lilymartens

I had my first period, when I was 9 (years old, I mean). Every time excruciating pain on the first 3 days, and more or less tolerable one week before it starts. I'm not sure about moodswings, because my mood changes from day to day. I'm not sure if it's because of the PMS or something else.

lunarla

I think I have it pretty easy - most of the time it doesn't get that bad for me. Sometimes I'll get this pain all over my body, especially in my legs. Kinda feels like I ran a marathon the previous day.

My social phobia and my mood in general get worse the week before my period, I didnt have problems with PMS when I was younger only the past few years it seems to be a problem. Also I get very absentminded, so much so it scares me sometimes.

Tiercel

I occasionally suffer pms. Although I prefer to call them PMs.

I also find that the best way to deal with them is to answer them promptly.

;)

agoraphobickatie

i don't really get PMS too bad, i don't think.. if i'm not on birth control my face breaks out just a little the week before my period... and well, my boobs hurt the week before, too =/ lol