Pms ...any sufferers ?

Probably all the wrong age group as its more 30/40's when it seems to kick in.

pms/pmt is a living hell and it does to you what a lot of you suffer on a daily basis , paranoia , suicidal thought, depression, anxiety , super sensitive to everything , angry , confused and the feeling of utter and total despair.

I am in the middle of this right now ( so reply with caution ;) )

any of you men had to deal with your women who suffer pmt ? :eek:

Last edited:

mrb

all i know about pmt is never let a woman near a carving knife if she has pmt lolz i mean ill slice up the bread you sit down ill make you a nice cup of tea :)

Last edited:
ahhh so you know it well then serafina ...:rolleyes:

I don't like to blame everything that goes on ,on pmt , but its like something takes over :eek: You have a moment of clarity then 10 mins later feel like your going out of your mind and that "bad news" feeling ....

Ritta

Thank you so much for that link. It all makes sense now. Whenever I have PMS my mood changes all of the sudden for no reason at all. Like I could be happy watching a comedy, then out of nowhere I'd start crying. Of course when I check my calendar, I realize why. ::p:

coyote

I have suffered plenty from PMS - when either of my ex-wives had it.

No further comments on the advice of counsel.

hmmmm, that is the first time I have ever heard a female suggest that it seems to kick in in the 30/40's.

It was merely based on my own experiences and those of my friends , those who suffered a little seemed , like me ,to get worse in their 30's and now really bad in early 40's . And also the pmdd it would appear affects women between 30 - 40

ahh serafina

xx

I know :eek:

and next week I will meet ya on here and we can laugh ::p: today is not good

but it does make you feel better knowing this really is out of our control and NOT OUR FAULT ;)

haha well it looks like it is ...

we need a little room all of our room ..the women who are cursed haha ;)

then we can all rant and rave at each other ;)

I am furious right now lol
with reason too.. but still way outta proportion..
I dont suffer much physically. but i tend to get severely irritated..

I am furious right now lol

well thats 3 of us then :D

everything to me is blown up right now ... I know it is , but it feels real , but experience and alfie ( god love the man for what he must go through) have taught me that this time next sunday I will look back with a smile , a round of apologies and wonder why the hell I took everything so bad , so personal and usually ....so wrong

oh serafina

I am laughing so much I have tears

you go girl ... let it out

men

its all their fault you know

( I really need to know if he actually turns up and should I alert the authorities if he doesn't )

Let it all out. Let it all flow. No pun intended. ::p:

lmao! :d
well im furious cuz it seems that my parents dont understand what's going on with me sa related( and when i try to explain it's useless..) and cuz everyday is a torture!
and i haven't ate yet, and they haven't even started the bbq..:mad:
For me it's mostly the usual sa stuff, obsessions, just severely increased..

mrb

It's a brilliant idea, Gazza love....BUT!....do you really want to be in a bathtub with a bunch of menstruating women. Think about it. :confused: Not that we're menstruating yet. You're a total sweetheart, btw.

thanks i try so hard to please :D