Please don't ignore me,I'm new.

Windnine

Hello everybody,I'm Windnine and I joined because I have such a hard time connecting with people due to my SA.I'd really love to be able to make some friends.However,unfortunately most people disregard my existance.I'm tired of being replaceable to everybody.I'm so hard up for friends that I am losing my desire to even live.::(:....I hate asking anybody to even do this.Took me many tries to even post:/.

DeadmanWalking

Please don't be afraid to post on here, Windnine. It's nice to see someone new on here! Welcome! If you need a friend, I'll be one. But, please, don't end your life.

KiaKaha

Banned
Hello there Windnine,

Welcome to SPW... Its nice to meet you. Congrats on the first post, it takes a lot of guts to make that first step sometimes. Hope you enjoy the community here.

Aletheia

Oh Windnine, you are amongst people who understand

I'm glad you summoned up the courage to post, and you're worth friendship as more than just a favour.

Eristelle

Welcome. I'm new too. :3

Oh don't I know that feeling. I have a really hard time connecting with people too. Sadly I've thought of ending it all too.

Don't do that though. I'm sure you meet nice people on here and make worthwhile friends. If you want, i'll be your friend. It took me a few tries to post here, and I'm kinda glad I did finally post. :)

Windnine

Thanks everybody,but have you guys ever experienced rejection by the "outcasts"?,you know ,the people that we generally are associated with that don't fit in?I've tried and tried to bond with people based on friendliness and care,but everyone I've befriended takes me for granted.I notice in the end that even though they were " as weird as me" they still wanted the better looking girl.Living with my mother's NPD and the fact that I'm not "black" enough for most people makes me horribly sad.I feel so trapped:"(

DeadmanWalking

Thanks everybody,but have you guys ever experienced rejection by the "outcasts"?,you know ,the people that we generally are associated with that don't fit in?I've tried and tried to bond with people based on friendliness and care,but everyone I've befriended takes me for granted.I notice in the end that even though they were " as weird as me" they still wanted the better looking girl.Living with my mother's NPD and the fact that I'm not "black" enough for most people makes me horribly sad.I feel so trapped:"(

Take you for granted? In what way?

You've got to go through rejections to find your prize sometimes. Don't get discouraged by failure; remember, Thomas Edison failed over 1000 times in his quest to create the lightbulb. Just keep trying and never give up. It's hard, I'll admit, so, sometimes, take a break and restore your spirit before you jump back into the fray again.

Eristelle

Yep. Hey i'm not "black" enough either. People think my English is that of white people, but it is in fact, proper normal English. What do you mean they wanted the better looking girl? Honestly I like people who are different. I don't know why people instantly shun those who are not like them. Guess it's society nowadays?

MikeyC

Welcome, Windnine. I'm totally not ignoring you right now, and here I am, giving you some love and attention.

:)

Insanewoman389

Hello everybody,I'm Windnine and I joined because I have such a hard time connecting with people due to my SA.I'd really love to be able to make some friends.However,unfortunately most people disregard my existance.I'm tired of being replaceable to everybody.I'm so hard up for friends that I am losing my desire to even live.::(:....I hate asking anybody to even do this.Took me many tries to even post:/.

Hey welcome! I know how that is I have a hard time keeping the one friend I do have and I even have a hard time keeping friends online. I'm pretty new too only been on for a week or two and I can honestly say this is a great site and I've made a friend that's helped me a lot. I think I can speak for some people on here that with our SA it'll be hard for me (us) to keep up a good friendship but if you wanna talk I'm here! :]

Do you like Harry Potter? :)

Srijita52

Hey Windnine, welcome to the forum. You won't be ignored, we're all here for you. Feel free to talk to us whenever you want :)

Windnine, not "black enough"? Hmm hmm hmmmm. You don't have to be. What's wrong with who you are? Nothing is wrong with who you are.

This site is a wonderful place to start releasing tension, troubles and concerns. Find the advice you seek and go forward with it.

Remember, friends takes not only their approach but your approach as well. Show interest with what they do and/or say.