Photography

simpsons2007

tumblr_ln1bieNiON1qhgwvg

WOW. What a lovely view.

Kamen

Well... I have a cheap pocket camera which prevents me from taking quality pictures and being more serious & active in photography, and I would like to get a better one soon, but until then I'll have to spoil this nice topic with a few not-so-nice pictures...

This is the city park in autumn 2009. I live a few minutes away from the place.

ruse1.jpg

ruse2.jpg

And this is... a cloud of crystal

crystalcloud.jpg

Last edited:

Generical

Kamen they're good! Phocas as always brings in nice panoramas aaand i very much want to go to the Grand Canyon.

It's a vine weevil very bad for plants but interesting to photograph...demonic.

viney.jpg

Haven't done any star trails as we're having one of those indecisive summers....10 minutes of heavy rain.....10 minutes of sun.....10 minutes of heavy rain.....10 minutes of sun...

Kamen they're good! Phocas as always brings in nice panoramas aaand i very much want to go to the Grand Canyon.

It's a vine weevil very bad for plants but interesting to photograph...demonic.

viney.jpg

Haven't done any star trails as we're having one of those indecisive summers....10 minutes of heavy rain.....10 minutes of sun.....10 minutes of heavy rain.....10 minutes of sun...

Wow..... it's strangely beautiful for something so terrifying looking

Alistair

Anomicdeer,

Bah! Even if you take a point and shoot, it dosen't matter, long as you know the basic's of what makes pictures good. Granted, you can't some of the creativity, but the true masters know what they are doing, and still take something good!

What I say, is go and take pictures! The only way to learn!

talisman

@ phocas. Great photo. I love the sky and its reflections in the water.

@ Alistair. Nice view. I can imagine myself doing a multi-shot panorama of something like that. lol

@ Kamen. Good colours.

@ Generical. WOW!! lol :eek:

...and all I've got to offer is the backside of a lizard. I took several and sadly in every one either the front or the back is out of focus, so this is the best of a medicore bunch.

IMG_9611.jpg

Generical

Thanks. Cool would love to get a pic of a lizard, used to see them up on dartmoor sunbathing on rocks but haven't seen them or been up there in ages. Can imagine they're pretty skittish though.

Generical

Yehhhh he was a little busted up unfortunately, still was able to walk upside down mind, respect! I think tomorrow night will be clear if i'm not asleep by that time, ha i'm about the least youthful person. Although actually i wanna stay up for a radioshow thing if it's still on...being aired in germany so it's +1...So i might be up ha..yeh :).

Generical

Oh yeh heard about that, looked up the time, opened curtains...clouds :S

That somehow reminds me i need to try a thing i saw in national geo today. A 25 second exposure of a light at night that hopefully has moths and other things flying about.

Was it good? woulda been nice to see.

Generical

And now for the priiiiime minister....

I need a wider lens! But from the car headlights, lens fog, aeroplanes and starjumps in a damp field because i was chilly...i like it.

stacked1200.jpg

Generical

:D thanks both yalls. Yeh was wondering about that, that's where most of the cloud cover was too. Maybe a really bright star or ufo :p

talisman

Nice photo sequence there. :D I saw this from a hotel room in Italy, but didn't have my camera to hand. I think my father got a few shots though but without a tripod or mount they're gonna be a bit blurry I suspect. :-/

And now for the priiiiime minister....

I need a wider lens! But from the car headlights, lens fog, aeroplanes and starjumps in a damp field because i was chilly...i like it.

woah!! Amazing!! :eek:

The diagonally vertical red line intrigues me more than that other object tbh. :confused:

Generical

:) That's the aeroplane, can see the gaps between the 3 shots it's in (i took 30 1 minute exposures to make noise manageable). Something to smooth out.

Last edited: