Pet pics

lunaticbinge

Pretty terrible picture, but this is my little dude Chipper:
picture0073.jpg

Last edited:

lunaticbinge

He looks like a Lhasa Apso. I have two. Faithful little guardians don't you think?

We can't for the life of us figure out what he is. When we picked him up at the shelter they said they "thought" he was a Pekingese Spaniel mix or something. From google images I can say he's very much like this Lhasa Apso you speak of. Mystery over perhaps? I wouldn't say he's much of a "guardian" xD but very faithful and affectionate nonetheless.

Kato

We can't for the life of us figure out what he is. When we picked him up at the shelter they said they "thought" he was a Pekingese Spaniel mix or something. From google images I can say he's very much like this Lhasa Apso you speak of. Mystery over perhaps? I wouldn't say he's much of a "guardian" xD but very faithful and affectionate nonetheless.

Does he have what the call an underbite where the bottom part of the jaw is out a little further than the top?

It is somewhat common in Lhasa Apsos

lunaticbinge

Does he have what the call an underbite where the bottom part of the jaw is out a little further than the top?

It is somewhat common in Lhasa Apsos

Yep! It looks funny on such a little, non-intimidating dog. The more pictures I see the more I think this is what he is.

Kato

Princess.jpg

My Laid Back Lhasa Princess. She is a dog food eating machine.
She has an underbite also.

Kato

KOKO.jpg

My African Grey parrot KoKo. He is 10 and I have had him for 8 years. He has bonded to me closely and gets very jealous of me sharing my affection. He is very intelligent and knows about 30 words. He even puts phrases together.

Mostly he is loud, obnoxious, rude and does not like women unless they have something for him. I still love him dearly though.

Ignace

KOKO.jpg

My African Grey parrot KoKo. He is 10 and I have had him for 8 years. He has bonded to me closely and gets very jealous of me sharing my affection. He is very intelligent and knows about 30 words. He even puts phrases together.

Mostly he is loud, obnoxious, rude and does not like women unless they have something for him. I still love him dearly though.

I had a parrot like that too. :D I was the only one who could play with him. He couldn't stand the other people in our house.:rolleyes: Too bad I had to leave him when my mother split up with her friend.

D

deleted user 1

Here's my lil shadow, Tigger (I know, not a very creative name lolz)

2na642u.jpg