Pet pics

Haha, you keep him well fed! ;)

I've seen fatter cats than that... Sure they look cute, but they can't even run! xD

My cat is so skinny btw... she doesn't want to put up weight :rolleyes:...

Ignace

Hilarious I did not know there was a place to post pets. I just got done making an album of my pups.::p:

Don't know how to get a photo pasted here.I will have to learn later

Got to go .......................................

Upload it to a webhost like Tinypic/Photobucket/Imageshack.;) With most hosts it already says a link for forum. You should see a link between
. I there don't is any, copy the Direct link-link and put above 'commands' in the beginning and end of the link. :)

^ Cute as hell :D :cool:

Hey Ran, I love those Australian Bearded Dragons btw! I used to have one, but it died! I never got to see it as big as yours...

Ran

Hey Ran, I love those Australian Bearded Dragons btw! I used to have one, but it died! I never got to see it as big as yours...

They can be hard to keep if you don't have a good set up, and unfortunately if they get sick there's not much that can be done usually because not a lot of vets really know reptiles. Our two are rescues -- they were literally skeletons with skin when we got them, now they're two of the fattest, pretentious little things I've ever seen. :D

^Wow, that's good to hear!

Mine was a rescue as well... some ******* just left it in his house when he moved out :/. And yeah, I think my set-up sucked, though I tried very hard to take care of it :(

coyote

This is Iris. She has one green eye, one blue eye. She is verrrrry special, and she knows it:

db5743f082e2.jpg

This is Christopher. He's a complete nut:

25e613fb6218.jpg

I made that stone sidewalk, by the way.

^ Those are ****in awesome pets everyone! Wish I had a picture of my cat.... :( Basically, she looks exactly like stranger's, except a little smaller and skinnier :)