Pet pics

moni10

image-F96F_4C82157D.jpg

ouuf, she's soo lovely...I miss my cat:((I hate that I love this thread:mad:

Those are some sweet pets Fife! I especially like thee dog, he looks sooo cool! :eek:

Edit: He does look like ozzy! LOL! :D

And sorry about your cat :(

fife_girl

yea easyskankin shes on her way out...but on the up side she is spoilt n purrs 24/7 so thats good :)
vet says she has weeks/months n shes on steroids x

Whychosis

It's evident you have a problem. I joke about having a taxidermy dog, and you wanna kill another human being.

:rolleyes:

I don't really see it as a problem. I may be kidding (duh! :rolleyes:) , but if I see another human treating an animal extremely badly - I just freak out and will probably lance out at them ;). I'm a very calm person, but that's just one of the things I can't stand.

Why treat an animal badly? It's breathing...thinking...feeling just like you... does being more intelligent than it give someone authority to treat it thus? Then does that make people who are way more intelligent than you the right to do the same to you? ;)

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

My cat is so fat I don't know if she would fit into a picture.

Ok that was a little exaggerated.

But my mom does not know how to say no when she wants food.

Uhm... yeaah..

Is that your cat in your profile album or is that you? Hard to say... :rolleyes:. Either way, she is very cute and NOT chubby at all ;). Haha what a shame that you're lesbian, you'd make some guy very happy - but then again, not really because you can also do the same for "some girl". So yeah.. ::p:

Whychosis

I don't really see it as a problem. I may be kidding (duh! :rolleyes:) , but if I see another human treating an animal extremely badly - I just freak out and will probably lance out at them ;). I'm a very calm person, but that's just one of the things I can't stand.

Why treat an animal badly? It's breathing...thinking...feeling just like you... does being more intelligent than it give someone authority to treat it thus? Then does that make people who are way more intelligent than you the right to do the same to you? ;)

I don't believe human rights apply to animals. I don't condone mindless animal cruelty. Though I do believe they have a purpose to serve. I would hunt wild game, it's a rewarding experience. People who don't grow up in the areas I have don't understand this. I would kill the feral cats that have infested our apartment complex. Due to their wild reproduction, we can't take the garbage out as close as it used to be. We have to walk down 2 flights of stairs and a block away to the dumpsters because the wild cats get into the garbage. My wife and I have a dog named Jessie who we love a lot. I don't beat on her or anything. We don't even kick her off the couch. Though if she was attacking my baby boy I wouldn't hesitate to put her down on the spot myself. This is where I stand on that.

Here's Jess

She was abused and we saved her. She would cuddle you to death.

Oh totally ^. I'm with you on that. I don't value a human life equally to that of an animal's, but it still gets me really angry when I see someone treating animals horribly for no reason at all! ;) It's just stupid...

^She looks like a "chill" dog, btw... nice! :cool:

EscapeArtist

Is that your cat in your profile album or is that you? Hard to say... :rolleyes:. Either way, she is very cute and NOT chubby at all ;). Haha what a shame that you're lesbian, you'd make some guy very happy - but then again, not really because you can also do the same for "some girl". So yeah.. ::p:

You are way into flattery, aren't you? You're far too nice to me.. it makes me smile :) really, your comments brighten my dark days