One thing you would do without SA

There are dozens of things I would love to do but SA just completely holds me back. Other than the obvious, being able to speak freely with people, I think it would be cool to DJ my own radio program.

What is one thing you would do if you were completely uninhibited?

hippiechild

Make friends and, with my tight knit band of buccaneers, create a team of ninja acrobats. We'd travel the countryside, storming villages and plundering them for well needed sustenance on our epic journey.

Last edited:

Beyondshy

I'd get a job, save up and travel to Australia either by myself or with some friends... yeah I think I've got more chance joining hippiechild as a ninja acrobat!

Drummr

Joining a band and going on tour has been a dream of mine for a long time. The only thing holding me back from that is SA.

lyricalliaisons

I couldn't pick just one thing. But I know I'd be in a relationship, would have a career or be in my final years of school for it, & have friends.

MadCat

Make friends and, with my tight knit band of buccaneers, create a team of ninja acrobats. We'd travel the countryside, storming villages and plundering them for well needed sustenance on our epic journey.

Lol, that sounds awesome. Sounds like an adventure worth taking!

Being a radio DJ sounds awesome.

If I had zero inhibitions I'd be one of the announcers who introduces fighters: "LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUU," etc. you know the rest, except I don't think I have a strong enough voice for it. Oh well, I'd join the ninja circus then.

Lea

Banned
I would probably continue to do what I do now, only without SA it should go much easier so I would have more success and with it comes more confidence which makes you try new better things.

antipop621

(i can't choose only one)

-ask girls out
-call people more than once a decade
-dance
-go to clubs
-get involved with social networking
-volunteer
-make more friends
-live

DoodlebugSA

Hi,
I have always wanted to move overseas - I so envy a couple of people from school who have. I just dont think that I would be able to make friends and would wind up sitting all alone and depressed.

Move overseas and study medicine in Scotland or England...actually, somewhere in France would be the ideal if I had the balls to learn to speak the language better while studying there at the same time.

Danfalc

Banned
There is so many things I could list...but for me it would just feel so nice to be able to walk down a street..free from anxiety,none of that tension,silly thoughts.. ect ect

That would be heaven for me :D Or maybe take up drama again and go to a performing art's college or somthing,that was what i wanted to do before things went off track.

hippiechild

I'd get a job, save up and travel to Australia either by myself or with some friends... yeah I think I've got more chance joining hippiechild as a ninja acrobat!

Lol, that sounds awesome. Sounds like an adventure worth taking!

Being a radio DJ sounds awesome.

If I had zero inhibitions I'd be one of the announcers who introduces fighters: "LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUU," etc. you know the rest, except I don't think I have a strong enough voice for it. Oh well, I'd join the ninja circus then.

<3 Ahaha
...it sounds like a plan then :D
we'll recruit others as we go.

cree

I will hangout with my friends for whole the day,doing many activities at campus,getting job in my spare time,and try to get scholarship in australia,place where I want to go:-D

hippiechild

Yay! When do we start our ninja training then?

There's no need to train. When the time comes, you will know what to do...

"You have a completely defined, detailed identity, but it never got a chance to come out. The world wouldn't cooperate. The problem is the world.

You know you don't really know kung fu. You know ninjas aren't going to attack. But you know a secret: that the impossible thing is a ninja attack, not that you would know kung fu if ninjas attacked. In a reality which would permit the existence of a ninja attack, it is inevitable that it would allow you to know kung fu."

Seriously though, start training asap! ;)

luck254

there are too many things, so i'm lazy to put them all, here are a few =3

-Go to parties
-Go to the movies with friends
-go to clubs
-make parties in my home
s**t i wish i could be more "normal" :/

dottie

i love your new icon, flakeybark!

if i didn't have SA at all i would [edited] advance in some sort of creative career and maintain close relationships. that's a good question!

Last edited: