On Usernames and Sexuality

U

userremoved

Maybe people think that because your avatar's a chick? *serious face*

Yep, sometimes its hard to not imagine people as their avatar, for a while I always saw Coyote as the cartoon character from Loony Toons.

Feathers

LOL Awesome thread!! :) hehe

For the record, I don't have any weird kinky habits regarding Feathers either. Username is completely unrelated to sexuality. lol!! (I think I may have been mistaken a few times regarding that too, though no one has been really direct about it lol!!)

Thought this would be a serious discussion on, err, usernames and sexuality. lol!

I think Phocas is purposefully misleading with the avatars and then complaining why we think he's a girl?? :) lol!! (*just kidding*!!)

PS I'm not Charlie Sheen either. (yet??:eek:) Though I had some wonders about some other forum users lol!!

Kat

Kat is something I thought of when I was 16 and I haven't changed it on here since. A few names I like start with K.

Most people I have text on the internet have assumed I was a girl regardless of name choice but the question whether or not I should be mysterious or not. I guess it will always linger on the mind

drewjanes

my user name is just my name in real life D: (not very creative) and my sexuality isnt really depicted by my name ( i sapose my name can be unisex?)

im just a straight guy named drew D: fuuu-