Och aye the noo

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Also, I haven’t taken the issue of copyright intae consideration. I’m guessing ah’ll need to that sorted afore I upload my music? Or should I just get to uploading stuff and not worry about that? :question: :thinking: :idontknow:

LoyalXenite

Also, I haven’t taken the issue of copyright intae consideration. I’m guessing ah’ll need to that sorted afore I upload my music? Or should I just get to uploading stuff and not worry about that? :question: :thinking: :idontknow:

I'd guess you could just put a disclaimer statement in a description section to say you dont own the song/its a cover or something along those lines? :idontknow:

Graeme1988

I'd guess you could just put a disclaimer statement in a description section to say you dont own the song/its a cover or something along those lines? :idontknow:

I suppose that would work for cover songs. Since I’d probably be a risk of getting sued if I copyrighted a song by another band or musician to myself?

But I’m kinda unsure about my original compositions, as I can added this e copyright information to the song in the recording software I’m using before I even upload any of them. :idontknow: I’ll ask my oldest sister what she thinks, since she the yin who’s pestered me about ma music “...oot there”. :bigsmile: I’m mainly just a wee bit considered about the whole copyright issue because my oldest sister telt me the other day that some of the music I composed last year, before the summer, was good enough to git radio play. :eek:mg:

Graeme1988

And the whole idea of my music getting played on the radio kinda... freaks me oot, if I’m honest. :eek:
Ah dinnae ken, it’s just... ah pit a lotta pressure oan masel’ while composing my instrumental as it is, y’know?
Ah dinnae need that same expectation fae somebuddy else.

Like, ah’ll keep working on a tune for days, until ah git the thing sound as it should. Daein aw by masel’ doesnae really help, ah mean in terms of the arrangement side o’ things. Ideas comes better easily, it’s just turning a single riff into a full song that cun be frustrating at times. :eek:h:

Then there’s the fame side o’ the whole music making equation which...

F…CK THAT! :thumbdown:

Graeme1988

Also, I haven’t taken the issue of copyright intae consideration. I’m guessing ah’ll need to that sorted afore I upload my music? Or should I just get to uploading stuff and not worry about that? :question:

Got this issue sorted... How To Copyright A Song - The British Library :thumbup:

Apparently, if I've recorded and/or wrote down the notion for a song I've composed, and I've not intentionally ripped off another musical work, then my songs will already copyrighted to me. So I don't need to go through the whole legal process regarding the copyright issue. :D

Graeme1988

:kickingmyself: :sad: :kickingmyself: :crying: I don't think I was ever meant to be happy in this life.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Whats happened?

Where d'ye want me to start? Friday? When my older sister argued with our mother over why she flung oot a bottle milk that hud expired 3 days before, while Mum wus up visiting my sister. Monday? When my older sister f*cked shopping for 2 hours from 1 o'clock until quarter past 3 in the afternoon, and left my mother and I to baby sit her kids?

Or how it aw kicked off as soon as my older sister and her feckin' wains walked in tha front door this afternoon. Her oldest daughter is misbehaving n' no daein as she's telt. And my older sister hud a shouting match with our oldest sibling over the phone, screaming how she's not at fault for how her 3 year old behaves? :eek:h: When her oldest wain is acting exactly as she does when she's angry.

But then, lying n' no accepting blame seems to a personality trait with the wimmin in ma family. Probably why I'm the way I am. Cuz they'll either mess with me, or blame me for shite that wus'nae ma fault.

Oh, and there's fact that my 3 year auld niece seems to enjoy frightening her cat - that's currently staying at mine and my mother's due to the fact my older sister having too much stuff in her house to take care of her cat - as well as my cat. Which, am no trying to predict anything here, but if that behaviour is curbed f*ckin' pronto: she's not gonnae turn oot well...

F*ck! No that me or my older sisters turned oot any better. Ah've bin sayin' it fur 7 years noo: Oor mother failed as a parent. :sad: Though, ah think more due to huvin the 3 of us; as opposed to sticking with trying to raise yin wain.

But who gives a f*ck aboot ma well-being, eh? Ah've been pointin' oot how my older sister hus'nae changed since she wus a teenager. Am proven right on this, telt am right. And somehow me saying that is funny.

Who care if am just barely gittin' through the day, clingin' tae whit's left o' ma mental health. Cuz trying to calm the situation only makes it worse, cuz my older sister's got an attitude. And will go mentally when ah point out how her demeanour isnae helping things. Cannae say that though, not her face. Cuz then she'll swearing, crying and yelling at me why am wrong. How I'm a bully, picking on her.

Just like she did last month, and I responded by sighing and telling her to f*ck off. Cuz ah couldnae be arsed even trying to explain how she makes herself look when she going on aboot "Why ye being like this? Why is this happening to me?" On the positive side, she's yet to lunge at me and try and punch me in the face. Like she did to our oldest sister last year. Thankfully, our mother wus wise enough to hold her back.

Graeme1988

Once again the burden of responsibility falls on me. As always... :kickingmyself: But what other choice do I have? I’m labelled a selfish arsehole if I refuse to do as I told, and look after my mother. :sad:

30 years of life, and I have nothing to show for it. Nothing as far as personality or achievements go. But then again I don’t feel as though I’ve really lived my life as such. Merely existed...

LoyalXenite

30 years of life, and I have nothing to show for it. Nothing as far as personality or achievements go. But then again I don’t feel as though I’ve really lived my life as such. Merely existed...

Im 28 and feel this way constantly.. the worst part is I dont see it changing either.. its so frustrating and depressing :kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Am it ma wit's end here... If I speak up, I'm a b@$turd. If I assert myself in an attempt to make things better, then I'm a c*nt. :kickingmyself:
Worst of it is, ah fear that am gonnae end up taking my own life before I even get a place of my own. :crying:
Since it's been me who's suffered in silence for the past year now. :sad:

Graeme1988

Currently writing this post from Edinburgh Festival. Had a f…ckin’ brilliant day. :D

Ah’ll post mair aboot it oan Monday, when am back hame (home). :)

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Currently writing this post from Edinburgh Festival. Had a f…ckin’ brilliant day. :D

Ah’ll post mair aboot it oan Monday, when am back hame (home). :)

Jings! Whit a frantic weekend and week it's bin these past few days. As if seeing 6 six shows within the space of 3 days wus'nae mental enough... :eek:

But as soon as we got home fae Edinburgh, ma oldest sister decided, after 2 years and roughly 7 months, to finally help me in getting ma bedroom cleared oot and furniture moved aroon. Y'know, despite huvin mair than enuff time fur that when I was in hospital for a week at the start of 2016.

Ah knew she wus'nae joking, either, when she drew oot how she wus planning to rejig ma bedroom oan a piece o' paper. Cuz normally she just says she's gonnae dae summit for me but tends to pit that on hold a lotta the time.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to lately. Probably why I've been huvin long lies in ma bed since last Sunday. :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

Quite proud o’ myself...truth be telt.

Ah know, seems a bit weird for a disabled lad to be awfy chuffed wae himself in getting his bedroom cleared oot n’ moving the furniture aboot, rearranging to free up space. But I am... :bigsmile: 4 days for summit ah wus telt would take me at least a week to do.

Only got yin corner of the room to clean out and that’s it done. :perfect:

lily

Quite proud o’ myself...truth be telt.

Ah know, seems a bit weird for a disabled lad to be awfy chuffed wae himself in getting his bedroom cleared oot n’ moving the furniture aboot, rearranging to free up space. But I am... :bigsmile: 4 days for summit ah wus telt would take me at least a week to do.

Only got yin corner of the room to clean out and that’s it done. :perfect:
I'm proud of you too :)

Graeme1988

I'm proud of you too :)

Awww, thanks Lily. :D It nice to hear praise from someone outside my family for a change. :thumbup: My mother and oldest sister were quite shocked n’ surprised I managed to get it done by myself. But they say I’ve made a ”good job of it”

Or maybe they just can’t get over how I managed to lift and move out the old unit my stereo was sitting on - this big, black wide unit - and put the smaller wooden table that’s in my room, in place of it? But then boredom and caffeinated drinks tend to give you the energy and focus to get stuff done that you’ve been putting off for ages. :giggle:

Oh, and y’know, I was working out... lifting 20kg dumbbell weights a couple of years when I decided to try and get in shape before and after my orthopaedic surgery.

Graeme1988

Kinda struggle financially at the moment. And feeling really depressed because of that fact. :sad:

Due to changes to benefits system, my payments are now at the end of each month. Meaning as soon as ah get money, I need to use a bulk of the money for rent, the phone and electricity bill. Not leaving much left to live on as far as buying the basics. :sad:

As opposed to how it was before when my disability benefit was paid into my bank at the start of each month, then I could budget. Why the government had to go n' change it... :idontknow:

Graeme1988

My mother does care... in fact I’d go so far as to say that, none of them care. My sister included. Cuz who gives a toss about my well-being, that I’m always stuck in the middle. :sad: :thumbdown:

Huvin tae just be tolerate o’ the fact my older sister isn’t easy to get along with and my mum has the emotional range of a f*ckin’ T-100 Terminator. As if constantly arguing is just summit families do day in, day oot.

And she hus the nerve tae tell me ah don’t know how she’s feeling... aye right. Ah know, cuz every time ah point oot the character flaws in her youngest daughter that our Mum cannae debunk, ah git tha silent treatment. Cuz cannae speak ill of her, unless ye want a war of words. Or in my older sibling case: Multiple answer to the exact same question. :kickingmyself:

Saying that ah git the same reaction when ah ask if she’s aware ah still live in tha house. Then it’s aw: “Ah love you. Dinnae leave me... please” :crying: Same ol’ manipulative $h!te talk.