Och aye the noo

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Though, it's not just me who's shocked by my oldest sister's interest to learn the bass guitar, her boyfriend is just as surprised she committing to it as I am. :bigsmile: Cuz she could barely fret a note when she used to muck about with my electric guitars.

Graeme1988

Well, my oldest sister has committed to learning the bass gee-tar that she can be arsed waiting for me to get my proper recording setup sorted. So, it's just a laptop, 2 monitor speaker, an audio interface and a wireless guitar system for now... Yay !! : :eek:h: And I've had a look through the instrumentals I started composing with this...

presonus-studio-one-3-professional-software-large.jpg

Got 6 of a potential 22 songs done, mix n' mastered. :eek:
The rest are currently in their Steve Wonder / Ray Charles phase, ie. No vision. :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

Right, help needed here.

How tha f*ck d'ye split the signal fae the arse-end o' this...

relay_g55.jpg

line-6-relay-g55_01l.jpg

Into the inputs of this audio interface... :question:

scarlett_2i4_2nd.JPG

Anybuddy know? Cuz ah huv'nae a f*ckin' clue.

Graeme1988

fullsizerender_1_.jpg

^ See that, yeah? That's the only f*ckin' mature thing currently occupying the family home, besides me. :sad:
Ah wish that ah were sayin' that as a joke tae make yous laugh, but it's not... It's a f*ckin' fact!
:kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Another day, another argument... :kickingmyself: Don't know how much more o' this ah cun take? :crying:

On the positive side o' things, ah channelled my rage into a mediocre, insult ladden freestyle rap. :bigsmile: :giggle:

Graeme1988

Music is a very good outlet, eg for aggression or frustration. :thumbup:

Sure is ! Even better when ya play an instrument as well. Cuz when I'm pissed off and I decided to picked up the electric guitar, plug in and hit some distortion, those galloping, chugging metal riffs just flow. :bigsmile:

Last edited:

grapevine

Sure is ! Even better when ya play an instrument as well. Cuz when I'm pissed off and I decided to picked up the electric guitar, plug in and hit some distortion, those galloping, chugging metal riffs just flow. :bigsmile:

I know someone who does that lol. Crank up the volume : ))

I dont have music ablity, but I can play the triangle :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

I know someone who does that lol. Crank up the volume : )

Really? It takes a fair bit o' practice to play metal riffs, and not have it just be random noise. Sorry if that makes me sound like an arse. I don't crank the volume unless I'm in the house alone. :giggle:

I dont have music ablity, but I can play the triangle :bigsmile:

Eh... Is the triangle not a musicial instrument? :question:
I'd say ya huv some musicial ability if it still is, even you don't think so.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

And, not to brag, but...

Ah cun play the guitar better than this​
Plsying with my new guitar - YouTube

Playing riffs that require the strings to be down tuned (Drop D or Drop C) while tuned to E standard tuning...
:eek:mg: :no: :kickingmyself:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Right, help needed here.

How tha f*ck d'ye split the signal fae the arse-end o' this...

relay_g55.jpg

Into the inputs of this audio interface...

scarlett_2i4_2nd.JPG

Anybuddy know? Cuz ah huv'nae a f*ckin' clue.

I think I've figured this oot, masel'... :thinking: Not a hundred percent sure like - knowing me, I'll make an arse of it n' dae summit wrong. :eek:mg:

Graeme1988

Keep at it Graeme, i'm sure you'll sort it out in the end. :thumbup:

Needed them words o' encouragement. :brindis:

As ah said, ah think I've got it sussed, but that doesnae mean it'll go tae plan.

Plus, it's a bit o' a pain in the arse huvin tae rely on maself aw the time, y'know? Not saying ah dinnae like it or owt. It's just a bit taxing on the ol' brain when you've got tae figure oot problems with naebuddy to ask fur hekp. Ah mean, the internet is a great resource in that respect. But, just yin time, it'd be nice if ah asked fur help fae ma family n' get it.

Sorry, just ranting cuz o' an incident that occured the other day, there.

Graeme1988

I'm still ranting on about an incident (in which i had a rage outburst/meltdown) that happened a few days ago too. It takes a while to fully get over these things eh?

Uh-huh ! More so, if you're being accused of being unreasonable, when yer being tge exact opposite. :thumbdown: