Och aye the noo

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Though, whit really pisses me off is, I've been telt I'm right about how things are the now since it aw kicked off back in August 2017. :kickingmyself: Yet, not yin o' them has had the guts to take steps and change it. Ma mother in denial, pretending everything's grand, and how it's "...no that bad". F*ck off! If it wus'nae that bad, ah wouldnae be movin'. My older sister is constantly feeling sorry for hersel'. 8 years older than me, not you know that from how she acts at times. :thumbdown:

Me, my oldest sister and her fiancé are constantly asking ourselves whit in tha f*ck is gan oan?!
wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Coupled with my own utter disbelief at being related tae ma ain family. :eek:mg:

Graeme1988

Failure thy name is Graeme.

Well, just as ah predicted - ah failed the peripheral vision test at...

specsavers.jpg

Again !! :eek:mg: :kickingmyself: Why d'they insist on you getting all the button clicks right. :thumbdown:
Ah just missed 2 clicks, anyway. But apparently that's a big deal tae them?

Graeme1988

I need to get new glasses. My vision is slightly blurry, & i get eye strain.

That how my eyesight was afore gettin' glasses

Is the blurry vision and eye strain happening when yer wearing yer glasses or not wearing them? Just curious... as I got asked about this yesterday. Sounds like there's been a change in your eyesight recently, but that's nuthin' new lens won't fix. :thumbup:

That how my eyesight was afore gettin' glasses

Is the blurry vision and eye strain happening when yer wearing yer glasses or not wearing them? Just curious... as I got asked about this yesterday. Sounds like there's been a change in your eyesight recently, but that's nuthin' new lens won't fix. :thumbup:

Funnily enough, i get the eyestrain while wearing the glasses, but not when i don't. I think my eyesight has changed recently; perhaps even taking that overdose changed it (as at time my vision went very blurry). One eye is blurry thru glasses, the other side is ok.

Graeme1988

Well, my life's kinda... :idontknow: Who feckin' knows. Things seem to be getting somewhat back to "normal". But my Mum's still in the mindset of insisting on helping, when she should only be helping when asked. But that's just her...

She's not feeling well at the moment, sore stomach, diarrhoea. Overheard her telling my oldest sister today that she shat the bed last night, as I did a few months. And she's refuse to take the meds that would help with the stomach issues. :kickingmyself: :idontknow:

Even heard her joke that we'll be putting her in a care home soon. :sad: Something I think is likely if Mum doesnae start taking care of herself, properly. And ah mean exercise, diet, and the constant procrastination and excuses. Cuz I'm done with trying to "motivate" her, ah just get accused of "nagging" and "bullying" anyway. So, why bother? So much for being concerned about a loved one, eh? And my mother and sisters wonder why I tend to be somewhat emotional detached.

The only positive in all this being, we've actually had a few days peace n' quiet, with my older sister and her kids not coming round and staying from mid-day until after 5 o'clock in the evening.

Graeme1988

Funnily enough, i get the eyestrain while wearing the glasses, but not when i don't. I think my eyesight has changed recently; perhaps even taking that overdose changed it (as at time my vision went very blurry). One eye is blurry thru glasses, the other side is ok.

Oh! Well, eh... Don't want to speculate about whether that incident might have contributed to it, but, I definitely recommend getting your eyes tested if you've noticed any changes in your eyesight recently.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Well, just when ah wus starting to think things were getting back to how they were...

The Bitch Is Back

My older sister returns. Pissed as ever. Why? Oh, cuz that flat with the *minging, *rank, *howling wallpaper...

* All those have the same meaning, ie. Disgusting.

She said she'd take it if the council could fit a bath in the apparently wee bathroom. Smaller than the bathroom in the housing I'm sharing with Mum. Anyway, they got back and said, "Sorry, there no way that's possible". She's declined it, and she's raging cuz someone else - a lad who I went to school with, and his girlfriend, took it instead. And my older sister's, and I quote: "...no happy cuz am still top of the waiting"

My oldest sister and I went housing hunting about toon the day. :eek:mg: Looking for place that might be empty. That's the 2nd time in so many months. :kickingmyself: I'm starting tae hope ah'll get ma ain place afore her. Cuz, boy, do I need it.

And the oldest thinks cuz my older sister has pestered the housing department, they're not getting back to her. Though, given the intimidating vibe she gies off, ah blame them.

Oh, and aside from being a bunch of "lying b@$%@rds" and "c _ %T$" who do "f*ck all" for her. Apparently now, my older sister think we talk to her like she's "$h!%", and like she's stupid. Couldnae possibly be cuz she constantly asks "Why?" everytime ye ask her a question, or to do something - could it? :question: No, no, no...

For me, it's a bit rich coming from a lassie who frequently used to greet me with a dismissive remark about my taste in music, and whatever book I happened to be reading at the time. This under the gise of "comedy". :eek:h:

Cuz ma wee bro's deadpan and sarcastic... Huh-huh-huh! Hilarious withoot making an effort. Nah! No really, ah've just got a monotone voice, and a "Meh!" attitude towards approaching life wi' too much enthusiasm. Life n' soul o' the party, me.

Then she'd proceed to telling me, at length, how I had "$h!%" taste in movies. As she browsed my DVD collection and eventually "borrowed" a film I never end up getting back. All that from a fan of Destiny's Child and Tyra f*ckin' Banks... and I'm the arsehole?! Aye, right..

Graeme1988

Well, unknown tae me, my mother spent much o' today on the receiving end of a tirade by my older sister. And my 3 years old niece spent much o' the day talking to me cuz I don't shouting at the wee lassie. Which is f*ckin' heartbreaking all round. :crying:

Yep! My older sister can't understand normal thinking, which makes her a c*nt. Definitely no yin that you'd want to be stuck an desert island with, fur sure. :thumbdown: Unless the only item ya could bring were a set of golf clubs? Don't worry, I'm only kidding when I say that. I prefer to hurt folk with words. Cuz, if there's one being bullied has taught it's that words hurts, especially when it get personally.

Just saying, you know... if ya wish to cause last damage to a person; saying summit you sincerely mean. Rather than being cruel for sake of it. Might ruin Christmas, and that family member might never speak to you ever again... but it's worth it if you can't stand 'em.

Tae top it off, ma oldest sister has talk me oot o' movin', apparently my mother's inability to cope by herself is going "end her". Didnae dive into the meaning o' whit she meant by that. I'd assume stepping into a running shower with the toaster plugged in and on, or pills. Cuz there she'd be able to hang herself. At her weight...? Nae change! The stair banister would snap off n' smack her on the back o' the heid. Knocked oot, aye. But dead? Hardly.

Anyway, got some grievances oot in the open with my mother. Like finally getting an explanation as to why me n' her can arguing and end up saying sorry for how we acted towards each other. And, this took me by surprise, I'm the only one of her kids that my Mum feels she can do that with... :eek:

Ah also brought up the fact that I think my older sister is the reason why our mother failed as a parent. Cuz ah don't believe fur a second that my oldest sister is referring to the three of us having turn oot
"...Awrite, despite oor father's being mostly absent from oor lives"

A claim I've secretly always contradicted, but never argued about with her face-to-face. Cuz if it were true, then how come the middle child is f*ckin' entitled, disrespectful bitch with more rage than the average lesbian? :question:

She flew off the handle multiple times the day. Oh, cuz her 3 years rushed in the house. Cuz our mother want to get her tea. And, the funniest o' the lot: She packs up and get ready to leave the family daycare centre. Cuz that's whit the house has become. But whit's this, she had bags in her hand, and pram to push, but the front door wus locked? Oh the indignation of it! Having to unlock and open a door... My Gawd! How dare her Royal Sh!ttyness be burden with the strain of such a thing.

Oh, and let just o'er the fact, our mother is caring for her 2 grandchildren because their own mother "... cannae f*ckin' cope". Or so she keeps saying... Begs the question: why have children yourself if you clearly lack the emotional maturity and patience to raise 'em?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

hope you have a lot of fun, glad to see you happy :)

Have fun! You deserve a fun day out for a change! :thumbup:

Oh, I will! I've been wanting see The Proclaimers live in concert for ages, but always missed out on tickets until recently.

It's not until the end of July like, but it coincides nice with my visit to Edinburgh in August, which I'm still in the middle of planning. So, it'll be The Proclaimers then spending a month in Edinburgh, for this...

Edinburgh-Fringe-Festival.jpg

Plus, my Mum let slip that my cousin's boyfriend is looking to buy a house and rent it out. So, if he gets it, he'll be giving it to my older sister and her 2 kids. :praying:

Graeme1988

And I've got tickets for a few other comedy shows before that Proclaimers gig. So, it'll aw be grand in the meantime. :thumbup: :bigsmile:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

A bass guitar arrived it ma front door, yesterday. Turns oot, it wus'nae an early birthday present fur me. Ma oldest sister's went n' bought a quarter inch bass, and wants me tae teach her how to play it. Wish me luck...

s-l1600.jpg

:giggle: :bigsmile:

And that after her telling she wanted to learn it after we saw Iron Maiden last year.
Talk aboot setting the standards for yer playing ability high, eh? F*ck! :eek:h:
Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls (The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter) - YouTube

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Not that I don't admire my oldest sister's decision to learn bass guitar, after that Maiden gig. She just had pick them, didn't she?

When her only previous experience playing a musical instrument wus tha f*ckin' clarinet during secondary school. :eek:mg: Ah know, that might seem like I'm knocking it, but it's just... How d'ye go from that to all of a sudden: "Oooh, ah want tae learn the bass?" :question: :idontknow: Also, my main guitar inspiration was, and still is to this day, Metallica's James Hetfield. So, my oldest sister's gonnae wondering whit in tha f*ck she's got herself intae asking me to teach her the bass guitar.

Metallica's James Hetfield At Guitar Center - YouTube
James Hetfield Riffs - YouTube
James Hetfield Riffs (Part2) - YouTube

And ah just know she'll be gawking at me like this for the duration of our lessons: :eek: