New.

Eristelle

I'm Eristelle. I'm your average shy, zero self esteem girl... That is, if that's supposed to be average. Well part of that is because of my depression, and social anxiety. I'm a shut in... Like there's anything to do in this city anyway. :p I don't have many friends, if I did, I'd probably feel less fearful I am of a human being. I love reading, watching anime, and occasionally drawing. All of my hobbies distract me from reality. I doubt that's good but right now, it's my only sanctuary. I'm an extreme day dreamer, it's the only thing that gives me comfort. Well, I would say more, but I already feel this is enough for an intro. Don't want to scare everyone away. :p So you want to be friends, if you believe in online friendships of course, then that's fine with me. I probably don't sound very approachable, (how can you sound when you're typing, Idk. o.o) but I like talking to people. Or welcomes are nice. Yeah. Welcomes.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll feel comfortable posting more soon.

DeadmanWalking

Hey, Eristelle! Welcome to the World!

I love anime too! There are a lot of people on here who watch anime, so you'll fit right in! In fact, your name reminds me of an anime! Where'd you get it from?

You want to be friends? I don't mind. The more the merrier:D!

Eristelle

Hey, Eristelle! Welcome to the World!

I love anime too! There are a lot of people on here who watch anime, so you'll fit right in! In fact, your name reminds me of an anime! Where'd you get it from?

You want to be friends? I don't mind. The more the merrier:D!

Thanks. My name? I made it up. :) I combined my nickname with "stelle" because I like stars.

Ah. I'd like to be friends, glad you don't mind.

Dark_Angel

Hello Stella ^^ (thats in italian half translation of ur name =P) i understand what u feel , sometimes i try to put my self in the things i like (as watching animes , play basket or go run things or most of time dream ^^ about my fantasy world or anythingelse my mind fantasy) btw dont wanna bother u too much xD so just wanted to tell u welcome ^^ u will find nice ppl to be friends and that support and understand "Ciao" ^^ (italian opening and ending xD)

Moa

Hi, and welcome. Always happy to make more friends, online or otherwise.

What kind of books do you like? I'm an information junkie, so I'm always reading nonfiction. I can't draw, but I like to "express" myself with acrylic paint, and I love watching birds. :)

Eristelle

Hello Stella ^^ (thats in italian half translation of ur name =P) i understand what u feel , sometimes i try to put my self in the things i like (as watching animes , play basket or go run things or most of time dream ^^ about my fantasy world or anythingelse my mind fantasy) btw dont wanna bother u too much xD so just wanted to tell u welcome ^^ u will find nice ppl to be friends and that support and understand "Ciao" ^^ (italian opening and ending xD)

Why would you bother me? Well thanks for the welcome. I'd like to be friends with you, if i'm not bothering you.

Eristelle

Hi, and welcome. Always happy to make more friends, online or otherwise.

What kind of books do you like? I'm an information junkie, so I'm always reading nonfiction. I can't draw, but I like to "express" myself with acrylic paint, and I love watching birds. :)

Thank you. Well, I read manga mostly. I'm sort of an information junkie, except I read a lot of nonfiction things online. Despite some things on the Internet being lies, I think most of the things i read are legit, lol. I'm madly in love with learning more about birds. Not sure if I know how to watch them, sadly. No worries, i'm not much of an expert in drawing either.

greenglowbindi

Hi and welcome...
I happen to be new here, too. I am quite relieved to see so many other people who have the same trouble as I do. I don't feel so alone now. Maybe, with all the welcoming you might feel the same? I hope so. I am glad you wrote. You are the very first person I have written to in here.
:)
GreenGlowBindi

Eristelle

Hi and welcome...
I happen to be new here, too. I am quite relieved to see so many other people who have the same trouble as I do. I don't feel so alone now. Maybe, with all the welcoming you might feel the same? I hope so. I am glad you wrote. You are the very first person I have written to in here.
GreenGlowBindi

Welcome. :D and thanks.

I feel much better to see that I'm accepted here. We're both newbies so I hope we can be friends. You don't have to be alone. I'm the first person? :) I'm glad you wrote as well.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I'm Eristelle. I'm your average shy, zero self esteem girl... That is, if that's supposed to be average. Well part of that is because of my depression, and social anxiety. I'm a shut in... Like there's anything to do in this city anyway. :p I don't have many friends, if I did, I'd probably feel less fearful I am of a human being. I love reading, watching anime, and occasionally drawing. All of my hobbies distract me from reality. I doubt that's good but right now, it's my only sanctuary. I'm an extreme day dreamer, it's the only thing that gives me comfort. Well, I would say more, but I already feel this is enough for an intro. Don't want to scare everyone away. :p So you want to be friends, if you believe in online friendships of course, then that's fine with me. I probably don't sound very approachable, (how can you sound when you're typing, Idk. o.o) but I like talking to people. Or welcomes are nice. Yeah. Welcomes.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll feel comfortable posting more soon.
Yes, you sound quite pleasant. I also enjoy anime, reading, sponging up information, and watching the birds.

Dark_Angel

Why would you bother me? Well thanks for the welcome. I'd like to be friends with you, if i'm not bothering you.

was nice to read u and btw ofc we can be friends , i just sneaked in to the kitchen for take some water i had to put "007 agent mode on" for not wake up my parents or my bro xD but well i ve hitted my knew but luckly no one woke up ^^ and now im gonna drink my water =P well sorry for the off topic xD take care Stella and welcome again^^

Eristelle

was nice to read u and btw ofc we can be friends , i just sneaked in to the kitchen for take some water i had to put "007 agent mode on" for not wake up my parents or my bro xD but well i ve hitted my knew but luckly no one woke up ^^ and now im gonna drink my water =P well sorry for the off topic xD take care Stella and welcome again^^

Lmfao. What. XD off topic indeed. Thanks again. :) i'll add you, If that's okay.