New Vlog - anyone have 30 mins spare? =P

Darryl

trip =) I can't believe how far I've/we've come. When I watch my videos it's like I'm watching a completely different person =D
I didn't even take photos of myself because I hated the way I look, but now I can record myself. I'm dead chuffed =D]

Ever get thoses times were you wonder why people like you?

Seeing who you are is different to how you feel inside.
This is like steping back and looking from a far.

This is really good for your soul as you get to see and feel who you are, something that the depression would rather not have you see.

Heart warming thread:)

Last edited:

Ignace

I didn't see all of it, I mostly watched a few mins, skipped, watched .. etc. It's obvious you had a great time. :D

MsBuzzkillington

It took me a long time to realize that fish n chips wasn't actually fish and chips... but fish and fries.

A lot of people used to think I was from Britian because I had the screen name fishandchips. It makes a lot more sense as to why they thought that now. haha

Liam17

It took me a long time to realize that fish n chips wasn't actually fish and chips... but fish and fries.

A lot of people used to think I was from Britian because I had the screen name fishandchips. It makes a lot more sense as to why they thought that now. haha

Fish and chips, are best thing going.

MsBuzzkillington

You don't seem like you have SA at all.

Keep in mind that everyone here is at different levels in recovery and in their disorder.

Sometimes I get so anxious I can't leave the house and sometimes I feel so confident that I can have a conversation with someone in class.

Just because someone is having an awesome day/ weekend/time.. .doesn't mean that they aren't fighting their own battles.