New guy arrived! Gagalicious!!

barrelandro

Hello there,

I just found this today..and it looks to me one of the most amazing websites about Social Phobia. I was searching for a forum for ages for people with the same shizzle i have...so i finally found it hehe.

Anyway, so i am barrelandro! i am from the Netherlands. Jup that little country in Europe! 23 years old and have been suffering from social anxiety since i was 17-18 i think. It all started with sweating on my forehead, and ever since the first anxiety attack in a train it got worse. Now i live at home, without a job..going to therapists twice a week for over 2 years now..sucky! I just feel anxious with people i don't know, them looking at me..and whatever they might be thinking (always negative). I ussualy start to sweat heavy when i get in social situations ( like every social situation, train, shops, friends etc etc). I have told my family, and most friends about my situation..so that kinda helps! I don't like to avoid places...but i tend to so sometimes because home is always save *sadly*. It just sucks, i want to be normal person, and go out without anxiety. Bah

Well i think thats already a long story..i think i can go on and on about it, but i will spare you guys the rest haha.

Oh and i am the biggest Gaga fan there is! Just so you know, i will probably mention her a few times a day when i make a thread. haha.

Anyway have a good day and it's good to have a place to lurk around and post about my SP!

Xoxo

panicsurvivor

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will get some relief and support on here. There are some amazing people on here, and even though you won't meet them in person, its great to talk to people who know what you are feeling.

Silvox Black

Greetings and welcome. I hope you find comfort and freedom in the forum.

To each their own I suppose...though why anyone would like Lady Gaga, I cannot begin to fathom.