My "whatever" journal.

DeadmanWalking

Congratulations on passing the test:). Are you ready for the next level?

But, seriously, good job. And having a friend move away is never something easy to handle. It's changed a status quo in your life and your friend won't be as close as they usually are, making contact with them a bit harder. Well, at least they're still within interaction distance, right? Maybe the two of you can set up a time to hang out after she moves.

Insanewoman389

Congratulations on passing the test:). Are you ready for the next level?

But, seriously, good job. And having a friend move away is never something easy to handle. It's changed a status quo in your life and your friend won't be as close as they usually are, making contact with them a bit harder. Well, at least they're still within interaction distance, right? Maybe the two of you can set up a time to hang out after she moves.

Eh I don't think I'm quite ready to like go to the store all by myself or anything but I guess I could if I had to *shrugs* Thank-you though :D

Well after I left school to do homeschooling we grew apart and haven't been very close sense I mean we're close but don't get together very much but that's also cause of my SA. Oh yea just.... her living in the same neighborhood has always made it easier and cause she's moving in with a friend she won't need me as much :/ Yea like I've said we've made plans for this upcoming week to go get my lip re-done and I asked to come see her new place. I'm happy for her, don't get me wrong its just sad.

DeadmanWalking

That wasn't the next level I was referring to. But no problem! I've been in a funk lately and I needed to smile and I do so by helping others to smile:).

Just because she has another friend doesn't mean that she'll need you less. You're just as important to her now as back then.

MikeyC

I'm happy for her, don't get me wrong its just sad.
My best friend in 2009 decided to go into the Navy. While I was happy for her that she was taking her life to the next level, I was so sad about her leaving. I managed to hold my tears in for two days and then I cried like a baby for half an hour while at work. Luckily nobody was around. I never told her that.

Insanewoman389

That wasn't the next level I was referring to. But no problem! I've been in a funk lately and I needed to smile and I do so by helping others to smile:).

Just because she has another friend doesn't mean that she'll need you less. You're just as important to her now as back then.

Oh sorry! lol Glad I could help you smile :]

Aww! I hope so.

Insanewoman389

My best friend in 2009 decided to go into the Navy. While I was happy for her that she was taking her life to the next level, I was so sad about her leaving. I managed to hold my tears in for two days and then I cried like a baby for half an hour while at work. Luckily nobody was around. I never told her that.

OH I'm sorry! *hugs* Do you still know her?

MikeyC

OH I'm sorry! *hugs* Do you still know her?
We still keep in contact but I haven't heard from her in a little while. She's got a boyfriend now and she's on the other side of the country so it's very difficult. I still consider her a friend, though.

Insanewoman389

Oh well that sounds good! Eh boyfriends/girlfriends can do that, you should try writing to her soon maybe a little reminder that you're still alive will work lol

MikeyC

Oh well that sounds good! Eh boyfriends/girlfriends can do that, you should try writing to her soon maybe a little reminder that you're still alive will work lol
I've been considering that but I only know her home address and I don't know if she's been there in a little while or if she away in the middle of the ocean. Not sure what I should do. I'm not losing any sleep over it but I would certainly like to hear from her. :)

Insanewoman389

February 14 2012 9:52PM

Really tired although that's probably my fault for not going to bed till 3AM and then I had to get up at 10 XD Anyways had a doctors appointment today and it went really well, my doctors very happy with my progress which is good although my blood pressure was pretty high and my doc wants me to keep an eye on it which is fine *shrugs*. After the doctors appointment went to lowes to look for curtains didn't find any and so we went to the mall and found some there and they are awesome!!! They should go well with the curtain rod I got (The curtains are for my doorway cause I don't have a door :/) I also got some shampoo and styling gel I really wanted so I'm really happy, OH and I found some shoes I like but they didn't have my size lol Its ok though at least now I have a pair I know I want. Hope everyone had a good Valentines day ^_^

DeadmanWalking

We both need to go to sleep earlier::p:!

I'm glad that you had a wonderful day today! As for Valentine's, mine was kinda standard for a single guy:rolleyes:!

Insanewoman389

February 15 2012 11:08PM

I really need to get some new shoes! lol I'm so tired and my feet hurt so bad, I got up pretty early today but I went back to sleep for a while and then got up finally at 10:00AM and went and got some balloons and an orchid flower plant thing for my sisters birthday and when I got home I gave it to her and I'm just beyond proud of myself! lol ;D :D After that I got something to eat and then got ready and went to the mall my sister and friend (who I was super happy to spend time with) spent a while there which was fun. After that we went back home and then went to wal-mart for a bit and I got a pillow! lol After that we went back home and hung out for a while and then me and my friend went and got some hair-dye and when we got back we dyed her hair. After that we ate and then she went home and tomorrow she's gonna take me to get my lip done ^_^ All in all I had another good day :]

Last edited:

Insanewoman389

February 15 2012 11:35PM

P.S I also got my curtains up and they look freaking awesome!! I love them but I still need to put up the second one's so they're darker and less see-through but other than that I love 'em! <3

Insanewoman389

February 19 2012 12:00 Am

I'm really happy I got my lip re-done but now my cold's gotten worse! Its got nothing to do with the lip piercing it just stinks having a cold while having to take care of a piercing :/

Insanewoman389

March 12 2012 11:31PM

It was yesterday but I went and got a bunch of clothes and went to McDonalds where I ended up having a really nice conversation with one of the cashiers which was nice :] As for today I got up early sat in bed on the computer and watched the X-files then I cleaned my room which was a lot of work, I even sweated!! lmao I haven't done that in ages XD After that I got ready to go get my mom to go to my supposed therapist appointment (apparently its on Wednesday) After we got back from the therapist's office and picked my mom up again we went and got our new car!! <3 :D :D :D ^_^