My "whatever" journal.

Insanewoman389

Keep your head up, insanewoman. I agree with Deadman about exercising...it does actually help me at times, too. I'm still here if you need to vent about anything. :)

Thanks! haha well I'll at least go walking *dramatic sigh* ;D
And thank-you I really appreciate all your help <3

Insanewoman389

January 10 2012 10:16 PM:

Well had another appointment with my therapist and it went good just...I wish I could've broken down instead of making goals, I mean don't get me wrong it was a good appointment and she's a great therapist I just I think I hold things in and I wait till my appointments to release it. Oh well I guess that's just something I'm gonna have to work on for my next appointments. Anyways other than that I had a great day I went to target for a bit, then went to the mall and bought some new earrings *they're awesome!*, then I went out to eat with my dad and sister and while there we played a trivia game that the restaurant was hosting which was loads of fun! So all in all I had a good day :]

Insanewoman389

January 24th 2012 10:17 PM:

God I haven't written one these in a while I feel a little guilty lol But anyways had a pretty good day, had a session with my therapist and went well got a little more motivated to do things which is nice and I ended up doing a few things today. I went and got my new glasses and then I went to lowes for a while and found some curtains that I'd like to get which is good cause its one of my goals. After that I went home for a bit and then my dad took me out driving so I could practice for my license which I'm really happy about cause I really wanna get my license and it's another one of my goals. All in all it was a good day :D

MikeyC

my dad took me out driving so I could practice for my license which I'm really happy about cause I really wanna get my license and it's another one of my goals.
Oh, awesome! How did you go? How did your dad go having you behind the wheel?

Insanewoman389

Oh, awesome! How did you go? How did your dad go having you behind the wheel?

How did I go? He did good he didn't get mad or anything and I didn't have a break down so it went really well. He was actually pretty patient seeing as it was late and he was probably really tired.

MikeyC

How did I go? He did good he didn't get mad or anything and I didn't have a break down so it went really well. He was actually pretty patient seeing as it was late and he was probably really tired.
That's good! At least your dad is more patient and calm, unlike my dad when he tried to teach me. :)

Insanewoman389

January 26 2012 10:26 PM:

Had a pretty busy day today but it was totally worth it especially since I almost didn't do anything lol. I didn't get up really early but I didn't sleep in so that's an improvement, then I got ready, ate, and then I FINALLY went to the DMV and while I didn't get my license I found out what I need to do to get one and I got a handbook to study so hopefully I'll be getting one soon *fingers crossed*. Then I went to a music store and looked around and looked into doing some music lessons which I think I'll do once I've got some money so that should be fun! :] Came home for a bit then went out to eat and then went to the exchange where I got a......wait for it......a KEYBOARD!!! I'm so freaking excited to to start playing with it and learning how to use it hopefully I'll be able to do the lessons soon. Had a long day but it was definitely worth it ^_^

Insanewoman389

January 28 2012 2:45PM:

Just had to share this cause I'm watching Finding Nemo and I love that movie.

"I'm feeling....happy, which is a big deal for me."

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming,swimming."

Insanewoman389

February 1 2012 7:46PM:

So freaking tired!! lol I got up pretty early went to my therapist and it was...an emotional session, like I've said before she's a nice lady just she words things wrong I guess, I mean she says not to get ahead of myself but then when she talks about how I need to start doing stuff and saying "that it seems like your in your comfort zone a lot and you seem happy to stay there but one day you'll need to take care of yourself". But when I try to tell that I'm not ready to think like that but I'm ready to think about a job she says not to get ahead of myself and that we're just gonna take it one day at a time. Its just frustrating *shrugs* Gonna keep with it though. After that we went up and picked up my friend and we went to a few tattoo places and finally after finding one me and my friend both got our lips pierced!!! *squeals* OMG I finally did it! It hurt but only for a little bit but now I've gotta clean it a lot lol But I'm happy I did it :D And now I'm just relaxing and watching t.v.

Last edited:

Insanewoman389

February 5 2012 12:15PM

God I feel like I could sleep for a week!! I've been to the mall and the st johns town center in the past two days and it was loads of fun just tiring lol I've also been to the tattoo place because I had to go get my piercing looked at and I ended up going to another one so my friend could get hers fixed and its annoying that its had to be so difficult and now I'm thinking of getting mine re-done cause its a bit too high on the lip but I really don't wanna have to go through the healing process all over again, its just ugh!! So ****ing frustrating I guess I'll sleep on it and go to the tattoo place tomorrow and ask about it *shrugs* :'(

MikeyC

It's unfortunate you have to go back but it'll be a lot better once it's fixed.

Sounds like you've been busy at this mall. I try to avoid malls altogether because I hate them so to go two days in a row is something I can barely comprehend! Haha. Glad you had fun, though.

Insanewoman389

It's unfortunate you have to go back but it'll be a lot better once it's fixed.

Sounds like you've been busy at this mall. I try to avoid malls altogether because I hate them so to go two days in a row is something I can barely comprehend! Haha. Glad you had fun, though.

Yea I just hope I like the new placement cause if not I think I'll cry!

Haha yea I was and I'm gonna go back soon mainly to get my new bed :D :) Eh I don't mind them it just.... can be tiring on my nerves at least sometimes but I had a good time and I got some stuff I really wanted, that and I got to spend time with my friend :D

Nanita

February 1 2012 7:46PM:

After that we went up and picked up my friend and we went to a few tattoo places and finally after finding one me and my friend both got our lips pierced!!! *squeals* OMG I finally did it! It hurt but only for a little bit but now I've gotta clean it a lot lol But I'm happy I did it

Congrats with your piercing!
I want to get a nose piercing.... I´m a little scared, but I have been wanting it for many years! I think it will go well with the pastel pink highlights I just got in my hair.

Insanewoman389

Congrats with your piercing!
I want to get a nose piercing.... I´m a little scared, but I have been wanting it for many years! I think it will go well with the pastel pink highlights I just got in my hair.

Thanks!! :]

Really? Cool! If you really want it I suggest doing it cause honestly mine wasn't so bad pain wise but mine's a lip piercing so it might be different lol Oooh pink highlights? Awesome!! I'd love to have pink hair :)

Insanewoman389

February 6 2012 3:39PM

I just got my piercing taking out so I can get it re-done and now all I have to do is wait a few days for it to heal. I've been having a bit of a relapse in my anxiety and depression I'm starting to feel anxious and sad again about my future and its scaring me cause I was doing so well but I guess it was bound to happen. It could also be because I'm on my period lol And I haven't been able to take my zoloft in a few days but I finally got my refill so that should help. I just.... I'm starting to feel like I'm merely filling up my time and not really making any real progress but I guess I need to give it more time.

MikeyC

Menstruation can be really chaotic for a woman so I hope that's all it is.* I'll be here if you want to talk to me about your anxiousness and stuff, okay?

*I'm so glad, as a man, I don't have to go through that!

Insanewoman389

Menstruation can be really chaotic for a woman so I hope that's all it is.* I'll be here if you want to talk to me about your anxiousness and stuff, okay?

*I'm so glad, as a man, I don't have to go through that!

lol Yes it can be I hate it!! And you should be glad. Thanks! I'm feeling a little better but I'm afraid its just me trying to protect myself you know? *shrugs*

Insanewoman389

February 9 2012 10:38PM

Got up really freaking early but I've been doing that lately so it wasn't so bad, I even got to watch some Sailor Moon which I plan on finishing tomorrow :D. I was ready in time for my therapist appointment today and was able to go to steak and shake before which was nice. Had a good session we even went on a "field trip" we went to the store and I bought her a diet coke lol It was just to test my anxiety in social situations and it wasn't so bad. After that I went to an appointment my dad had and then we went home. Spent a little time at home and then went over to my friends house to help her pack so she can move tomorrow, I had fun and it was nice to spend time with her but when I got home I bawled its just so sad that she's moving I mean I'm so used to that being her house and her living so close and I'm also worried we'll grow apart but I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure that doesn't happen and we do have plans for next week to go and get my lip piercing re-done so at least there's that and she's not moving too far so hopefully that'll help.

Last edited: