Most enjoyable vid gaming you've had to date?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I'm still at Wow. It's a stayer for me.

But holy hell there's some good games coming out next year.. The Last of Us 2 and....

The big one.. CYBERPUNK!!

LoyalXenite

I always enjoy the LOZ, pokemon, animal crossing and generally most rp games. If I had to pick the one thats brought me the most joy its probably going to be one of the earlier Mario Kart or Mario Party games (as in N64 era) because they were always great fun as a kid and so when I manage to get someone to play with now its got the added nostalgia bonus.

Phoenixx

Hard for me to pick a top 5. I've played a lot of games, but I always tend to stick with what I've always liked instead of trying anything new. Like Loyal, I've thoroughly enjoyed RPG's. LoZ, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing for me too. I think some of the best games for me - besides those three series - include The Sims, Shadowgate (old point-and-click adventure from the 80s on the classic NES), Borderlands, Super Mario Bros 3 (the only Mario game I absolutely love), and Spyro the Dragon.

hangbi92

My top 5 games are:
1. Final Fantasy VIII (PC): the game that introduced me to JRPG.
2. Yoshi's Island (SNES): the game that introduced me to gaming in general.
3. Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES): one of the finest platformer in my opinion, with amazing music and fun to play with a friend.
4. GTA Vice City (PC): the game that introduced me to open world games, and the only GTA game I ever finished.
5. Night in the Woods (PC): a game with a great narrative and characters whom I can relate to a lot.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
The-Revenge-of-Shinobi-Coverart.png

#1 - The Revenge of Shinobi

sf2.jpg

#2 - Street Fighter 2

sor2.jpg

#3 - Streets of Rage 2

fo3.png

#4 - Fallout 3

Madden-NFL-97-Coverart.png

#5 - Maddden '97