Loyal's Thoughts

LoyalXenite

She called me to say goodnight. She sounded better, didnt sound mad anymore, and she said she loves me.

Didnt say when she was coming home, but she said she would let me know once she decided. But at least she still loves me.

im so much more relieved , still anxious about when she will come home, still miserable and lonely and dreading being alone indefinitely
but at least she loves me

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Going to the doctors today, will finally find out if i have an auto immune disease, lung cancer, emphysema, thyroid problems, or one of the million other things I've been tested for..

Wish my partner was coming with me, she was originally supposed to, just in case i do get bad news. Got a friend to come with me instead, but its not the same.

Well at least i'll hopefully have an answer in a few hours as to why im so unwell

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Doctors went well.. i dont have cancer, emphysema, thyroid problems or an auto immune disease.. But she has sent me for a few more tests, she suspects i have PCOS. I also have a VD deficiency and she prescribed some anti depressants as well..

Im feeling so lonely i cant stop crying, my chest aches and feels so hollow i feel like im going to die. I cant stand being alone.

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Thanks Mikey. There isnt really anything to say, she hasnt been happy since she got sick, that combined with the both of us being depressed meant she hasnt been happy. So she needed to end it so she can focus on healing herself.

im heart broken, suffocating in pain and loneliness, but all i want is for her to be happy.

we will try to be roomates, hopefully one day we can be friends.

It hurts that i've lost not only my fiance but my best friend.

LoyalXenite

I dont know what to do.
I dont understand how it got to this, we started out so great, now im so alone. So unwanted and unloved.

I know you all believe this if for the best, but these last few months were so out of the ordinary, thats where everything fell apart, before that things were different.

I've lost her because i wasnt enough i guess. I feel so alone.

How do people get through this pain?

I've lost the only person to ever love me.

MikeyC

How do people get through this pain?
There is no magical cure. Only time.

We have all been heartbroken during our lives at some point, I'm sure, and we all get through it. It only takes time.

There are other people, too. It's difficult to see now because you're lonely and this just happened, but there are others out there.

LoyalXenite

Feeling very hurt and lost today. we are going to try be roomates, partially for financial reasons, partially for the pets, and partially to try and be friends one day.

Last night my.. well my ex.. was discussing how she plans to grow her hair and how she will style it. Once it has grown long enough, and she was saying she could do it one way to look straight for during the days and another way for when she wants to pick up chicks.
that hurt so much, that she is already so over me as to joke about going out to pick up other girls. that really cut deep.

Her older sister called, she didnt know about the break up yet, she invited us to go to the store with her, my Ex said yes. But then after i hung up i recognized her facial expression, so i asked do you not want me to come, she said yes in her distant, cold, shut down voice (that she mainly uses to talk to me these days, even before the break up, like she broke up with me mentally when she first went away for those months). Gods, it hurt so much. I know she doesnt want me hanging out with her family now that its over, but does she have to be so cold about it. Its like she doesnt care what it does to me. They've been gone for like two hours,i finished separating most of our stuff.

I had a moment of strength where i figured if she can hurt me like this over and over again then i know its truly over, she definitely does not care for me, does not love me and she never will again.
so i figured i'd seperate off our stuff and I did, mostly. Now i've had time to sit and i feel miserable
why does she not care if she hurts me, i dont understand how it came to be like this. We started out so in love, i think we just had too much o deal with from the beginning and it put too much pressure from the very start and we just never had a real chance, and now she doesnt want to fight for this relationship, she started cutting herself off from me emotionally for the last say 6 months, being very erratic with how she spoke to me, sometimes with love, sometimes cold and distant. I think i've moved on from denial into acceptance that the relationship is over.

It still hurts like hell, but i think i've taken a step forward in accepting that its over and that she will never care about me again. Her older sister was nice to me of course, both of her sisters now have said that i can text them if i need to talk and such. I hate that i lose them as friends because of this.

I hate how much this has to hurt!

I spend so much of my time on this computer trying to distract myself until i can sleep again, watching movies and tv shows all day long because i cant stand the silence.

LoyalXenite

She came back, she was in a good mood when she got back so i thought it would be a safe time to approach the issue about the joke she made. To explain how it hurt, i told her i wasnt comfortable with the joke and she got rather mad about it. she said she was only meaning it as a joke and i said i knew that but it still hurt, i need those jokes to not be said until things are less raw then she got mad about how i described the break up on fb. she says that there were many more factors than that and not to discuss it anymore on facebook, because on facebook i simply said that she broke up with me to focus on fixing herself, i thought it was the best summary, but all i managed to do was make her mad at me.

I dont even fully understand why we broke up, part of it was needing to fix herself, part of it was jealousy over me being close to her siblings, part of it is that i am too emotional and i never say or do the right thing. But she says there were many things, i just dont know what i did wrong, i tried so hard, i gave everything i could. I just wasnt good enough.

Now i dont even know if we can be friends, its like she hates me.

LoyalXenite

Woke up with my entire body broken out in hives and feeling like i've come down with a cold.
This stress is taking a toll on my body, i think it will be a good thing when these holidays end and Uni starts again, i need the distraction.

I wish there was an easier way to stop this agony but i know i will get through it, despite having many weak moments where i am sure it will destroy me. I will survive this. I dont know if i will ever love again, she was my first love. I dont go out, I dont socialize so im not going to meet anyone new. I dont want anyone but her, but i know i will never have her again, she doesnt even like me these days, she will never love me again. I know this, but it hurts so much.

MikeyC

The pain decreases over time, but that amount of time changes from person to person. It's normal to feel the way you do about these things, and it's all part of the healing process.

Getting back to university would be an excellent idea, most definitely. It'll get you to focus on your studies instead of the hurt - although that will always be in your mind at some point.

I dont know if i will ever love again
You're saying that with a broken heart. Give it time and I believe you will want to again.

LoyalXenite

You're saying that with a broken heart. Give it time and I believe you will want to again.

That is true, but i dont go out and meet new people anyway, i met my ex through a course we were both doing, the relationship was a complete accident. But i wont be ready for a new relationship for a long time anyway so it is way down on my concern list

LoyalXenite

Whatever the problem was with the servers it was rather annoying, i wrote a huge post on here and it never went through.

Overall the general gist of it was that today i have been much stronger and only had a few crying sessions but no major breakdowns. Been able to survive the day a bit better than the last week has been.

LoyalXenite

Been rather strong today again, had the usual teary moments but again no breakdowns. doing well two days in a row.

I dont think we will work as roommates, the way she looks and speaks to me sometimes is like she hates me and it just digs a knife deep into my heart and i dont think i can keep surviving it for long. When this happened in the relationship it was tolerable for the moments of love and affection, but i wont be getting that ever again from her so i dont think i will be able to put up with it for long.

My main thing to decide on is whether i should move out and back to my mother's house, which is not desirable. Or to stay here and have her move out and live here alone and try to make new memories here to override the old ones.

LoyalXenite

Having a slight meltdown now, came on here in hopes that posting it will help me maintain calm. My ex is going to move out, because she is just angry at me all the time
she was so mean and cold yesterday i had given her money coz she was going to the shops as was going to pick up a few things for me, but the store was closed so she gave the money back. i had forgotten i had that money because in my mind it was gone as it should have been spent. so when we were working out the finances i overlooked it and overestimated how much she had to give me which made her mad, she explained it and i realised i had money so i tried to correct it and said only give me $5, and she just got mad and said no it wasnt enough to cover it and i said i could manage and so we back and forthed for some time.

So she said she cant live with me and is going to move out asap, because i said i want this place, i dont want to go back to my mother's place.

she was so mean, so angry and bitter at me, she has never been so mean to me before.
she said i was a drama queen and too emotional because i started crying but i couldnt help it.

why was she so mean i dont understand how i made her hate me so much. i dont understand why she would hurt me like this. she has never hurt me like that before
never been so spiteful and hateful.

I had been doing so well, two days without a breakdown, now im a mess and dont know what to do.

LoyalXenite

It just got even worse.

She flipped out at me and left. She isnt going to give me the money for food this week like it was agreed until our finances were sorted, whoever got paid helped the other out until things were completely seperated. instead she left, told me to go to a charity for food. She said she will send me money fortnightly to cover pet expenses but i dont think she will, i think she is just gone, and will only come back to pick up her stuff. That was the one thing i had always counted on, if we broke up we were going to be equal and fair about it. Now she is screwing me over. She blames me for wanting the place but she offered it to me. She said im essentially kicking her out when im not, i said she could stay until she found a place but she couldnt stand to live with me a moment longer.

coyote

she's hurting, too

she's now in self-preservation mode

she's being mean to you because that helps her forget her own pain