London 2012

Newtype

I always watch the Olympics. There aren't a lot of disciplines that Canada can hope to get a medal in, let alone a gold medal, but that makes it sweeter when someone actually wins one. Unexpected medals are kool too. I'm just amazed at how good these athletes are and how well they're trained.

Starry

I'm watching it... So far I've most enjoyed the tennis, swimming, gymnastics and hockey. ^_^

Flowers-Of-Bloom

HEY, CHINA. Quit hogging all the gold medals will you? :mad:
And don't think I haven't forgotten about you either, America. I'm watching you. *narrows eyes*

Nah I'm just kidding. I'm really happy for you! ^.^

¬_¬

1BlackSheep

HEY, CHINA. Quit hogging all the gold medals will you? :mad:
And don't think I haven't forgotten about you either, America. I'm watching you. *narrows eyes*

Nah I'm just kidding. I'm really happy for you! ^.^

¬_¬
You Aussies do give us Americans a run for our money! :)

Hoppy

8076_367012110035082_101219935_n.jpg

"South Africa's rowing team of Sizwe Ndlovu, Matthew Brittain, John Smith and James Thompson secured the country's third gold medal of the London Olympic Games, finishing first in the men's lightweight four final."

Starry

I cannot wait for the men's singles final in the tennis! We have the British, Andy Murray against my absolute favourite player Roger Federer... So either way, I'm happy with the result! ^_^

Hoppy

And Chad le Clos gracefully allowed Phelps to win the gold in the 100m butterfly, settling for silver himself. :)