just farted ..

mrb

sorry wasnt me honest :D no mods here at mo so dunno how long this silly thread will be here ::p:

Last edited:
rolleyes.gif

mrb

I thought I was one of the few people who thinks farts and farting are funny. I once farted on the dancefloor at the club. It was a really bad one, too. My friend was dancing close to me and she got the worst of it. She gets me back by telling everyone. :D

farts are funny .. but my sister was married to a person who farts non stop .. even in bed :eek: talk about a um passion killer , ugh ::(:

mrb

My friend used to Dutch oven her husband. That's what I call a strong relationship. BTW, I think it's going to be just you and me here, mrb.

dutch oven :confused: what does that mean .. hmmm do i want to know lol :rolleyes: ... actually yes i do want to know :) im ... curious , tell me lol

Krista

dutch oven :confused: what does that mean .. hmmm do i want to know lol :rolleyes: ... actually yes i do want to know :) im ... curious , tell me lol

Dutch oven dear, is when you're in bed with someone...you......toot and throw the blankets over them so they're trapped under with it.

mrb

Dutch oven dear, is when you're in bed with someone...you......toot and throw the blankets over them so they're trapped under with it.

so theres no escape he he lol me and my work mates do that , just let rip and wind up the windows in the truck so you have no choice but to breath it in :mad: funny if your the one farting , but not so funny if you have to breath it in :cool:

I think people should atleast make an effort not to fart around people, i think it's discusting!! lol

I never fart ;)