IQ-What's yours?

I took a formal IQ test as part of my screening for Asperger's and the results came back as above average. Not especially high, but above average. I don't know the exact number.

Luna1740

I got tested when I was around 5 because the doctors all thought that something must be wrong with me, and I scored a 167, so I suppose they were right, there is something wrong with me, I'm not supposed to function around regular people

also IQ's tend to fluctuate depending on how often you "excercise" your brain, so you can have a low IQ but use your brain often and get a higher score the next time that you take the test.

Also all that IQ really is is just your ability to apply knowledge that you gained from past situations to new ones

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
My IQ is a really big number:

1.png

I'm pretty sure mine is a minus/negative number. :rolleyes:

It's a miracle that my brain is capable of running my body's autonomous functions. =P

Last edited:
U

userremoved

LOL!!!:D:rolleyes:
I found it interesting that Marilyn Monroe's IQ was very high! It just goes to show, even with a high IQ, it does not mean you will always make wise decisions in your life.::(:

Oh yeah. I've met quite a few very bright individuals that aren't doing anything with that extra brain power. Sometimes I wish there was a way I could steal it for myself.

I've never been tested, but I think I'm at least above average-for book smarts, that is. I was always in honors classes throughout grade school, and I went to a pretty good college. My social IQ, on the other hand, is minimal.

Enialis227

I don't throw my IQ number around, because I don't really trust it to be a reliable measure of intelligence. However I will say that it is above average.
Looks like a fair amount of the people on this forum share the same trait. Whether or not that's worth anything is anybody's guess, though.

I did a test with a professional, and I was scared as hell of turning out stupid, and i was very distracted and stuff, but I got a 123, which also I can't believe..

Luke: in 2 years your intelligence has progressed a lot, I bet you're a lot smarter now(even tho that was high too)
iq growth reaches it's peak at 22.